Tanner Goods : Portland, Ore

M.O.A

a.khan12390 i can snap some of mine if you want, but it isn't anything special. it's just empty space for the card; no dividers or anything. i'm sure you've seen the back where you can put the cash?

Peter, I think it is the card bending and stressing at the edge of your card slot... see where the edge of the leather crosses the chip. My cards always end up cracking along this line (different wallet).

I think its because you sit on your wallet and it is thick leather.

must spread rep but thanks aleopold the description sorted out all my questions

a.khan12390 i can snap some of mine if you want, but it isn't anything special. it's just empty space for the card; no dividers or anything. i'm sure you've seen the back where you can put the cash?

what's the turnaround for a bifold wallet? 2 weeks?

Usually 2 weeks. Depends on how far back in the queue your order is. We're focusing on creating extra stock of Wallets, Lanyards, Tethers and Eyeglass Cases for online orders so that we always have stuff available.

I think you should go with a 34 @909

To everyone else,

Would anyone be interested in a Tanner Goods : Leather Care kit? Tanner Goods Conditioning Oil and a device for adding additional holes to your old belts + a small block of wax for edging?

let me know what you think. We've been throwing around this idea for a bit.

the conditioning oil and wax for sure, probably picking up a wallet today or tomorrow, you working?

the conditioning oil and wax for sure, probably picking up a wallet today or tomorrow, you working?

which wallet? pics please

Usually 2 weeks. Depends on how far back in the queue your order is. We're focusing on creating extra stock of Wallets, Lanyards, Tethers and Eyeglass Cases for online orders so that we always have stuff available.

I ordered on the 16th, do you think it will be ready sometime this week?

@PeterParker - to rehash this - the leather itself is too rough for the cards

so that + it being moved around / sat on when its in your pocket destroys them

same thing happened w/ my Corter (:o) wallet

@PeterParker - to rehash this - the leather itself is too rough for the cards

so that + it being moved around / sat on when its in your pocket destroys them

same thing happened w/ my Corter (:o) wallet

That has absolutely been the opposite of my experience.

Granted I have a cardholder, not a bifold, but the only card in mine that doesn't get eventually scraped up is the one directly facing the leather.

I have a stack of cards inside it, a few of them with magnetic strips, the one on the "top" (closest to the snap) is my everyday ATM card that I use most often. I have that one flipped so that it faces "up" (towards the snap) and the magnetic strip is in direct contact with the unfinished leather on the interior. The rest of the cards are sandwiched in between one another and get routinely mauled.

The cause: Dirt. Plain and simple. When grains of sand get in between your cards and then you compress it and shift your weight you grind the shit out of anything they're in contact with. Best solution is to periodically clean out your wallet and just wipe the cards off on your shirt or jeans or whatever...

Just curious what the turnaround for a standard, natural billfold wallet is. I ordered one on Wednesday from the website as a recommendation from a friend, and I didn't know it was a side project for a sufu-er! Looking forward to getting that baby in the mail.

Just curious what the turnaround for a standard, natural billfold wallet is. I ordered one on Wednesday from the website as a recommendation from a friend, and I didn't know it was a side project for a sufu-er! Looking forward to getting that baby in the mail.

yeah, it's made by a sufuer. but it is definitely not his side-project. it is his full time job.

that looks like it might be what i am looking for. looks like it is flat like the tethers/lanyard? will you guys be doing anything rounded by chance? that's kinda more along the lines of what i want.

Question, is the "super wallet" comfortable/ practical? I'm not a worker, just a kid who likes practical, denim related shit.