Tanner Goods : Portland, Ore

M.O.A

I mean I usually wear a 30 in jeans so I don't know if it'll stretch that hard but we'll see. Yeah I recignized you but blanked on your real/here name and and wasn't exactly sure where on the Internet you were from.

^ Hah, there needs to be some sort of SuperSecret SuperFuture handshake or wave or something in order to detect if someone is internetfriend.

Lets not get into this territory please...

Its already enough to just call someone out based on their selvedge cuffs and tabs....

Fans out in Europe...

Tenue de Nimes in Amsterdam and VMC Original Store in Zurich will be stocking Tanner Goods very soon.

Probably middle of next week.

Stop by and send regards from the Sufu crew.

While everyone gears up for the big 4th of July holiday, make sure to take advantage of a very special promotion we will be running all weekend long. Simply enter AMERICA as your code during check-out to receive 10% off of your purchase.

The code will only be active from Friday, July 2nd at 2:00 PM (Pacific Standard Time) through Monday the 5th at Midnight.

Does anyone know if the 13oz golden will age into that lovely brown shade like cheep's 11oz standard belt above?

The 13oz golden says it is pre-treated with conditioning oils, so I'm guessing this somehow slows down the aging process which would make me lean toward the 11oz standard.