Tanner Goods : Portland, Ore

M.O.A

Picture_6.png?1275962834

San Francisco is one of our favorite cities on the West coast. Each visit is always filled with eye-opening experiences, interesting, friendly people and copious portions of delicious food and drink which seem to emanate from every corner of the bountiful and diverse cityscape. We'll have the pleasure of visiting this weekend to participate in the Meet Your Maker show, brought together by the fine fellas at The Durable Goods Concern. We'll be taking over the Ohio Showroom, located in heart of The Mission District, for 3 days starting Friday, June 11th for an open-market, retail event. Tanner Goods will release an extremely limited range of never before seen products at the show and it is high-likely we won't produce many of these products ever again. Be sure to come on down and check out what we have in store. If you are a fan of our products, these are going to blow you away. I promise.

Meet Your Maker: Ohio Showroom 630 Treat Ave

The Mission, San Francisco, California

Friday June 11th 4-9p

Saturday June 12th 11a-7p

Sunday June 13th 11a-6p

For more information on the show and the other participants check The Durable Goods Concern : http://durablegoodsconcern.com/meet-your-maker-june-11-13-2010/

Hey!

Sorry I forgot to email you back. Sometimes there are just soooo many....

Just robokop some Neets foot oil and condition it a bit. It should fix that up right away.

What part of the world do you live in? The english bridle hides react differently to all kinds of climates.

Hey!

Sorry I forgot to email you back. Sometimes there are just soooo many....

Just robokop some Neets foot oil and condition it a bit. It should fix that up right away.

What part of the world do you live in? The english bridle hides react differently to all kinds of climates.

It's cool I'm glad you took the time to even read my message unlike BiG. I live in California maybe it's the heat.

Posted these pictures before, but I've got some people asking me to post more pictures after the last time I posted it. Most of these are a year old or so. Anyways... figure if it helps sell one person on these great belts it'd be worth it. Natural I think 3 years old now.

IMG_5892.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_5227.jpg

IMG_01d184.jpg

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_9d801.jpg

Fuck! DKATZ that siq! i wonder if that would fit my Canon S90???

Haha, did you just say "siq"??

Aaaanyway...

It might fit, but it would require some pretty serious leather-stretching:

[according to www.imaging-resource.com]

SD940IS: 3.5 x 2.2 x 0.8 in.

S90: 3.9 x 2.3 x 1.2 in.

The width and thickness would both definitely make it difficulty. It was a squeeze getting the snap to close around my SD940 for the first few days, but now it's smooth and easy. Maybe if you really oiled up the cardholder and worked at it, it might fit, but it'd be close... (and your camera would be covered in oil)

@cheap or anyone else with a golden standard belt

How rigid is your belt now? Just got mine and I'm wondering how it'll soften over time

It should soften up within a month or two if you're wearing it every day. I'm at 4 or 5 months and mine is really soft compared to when i first had it.

Picked up a 32 on lunch. Never knew the store was there for some reason. 32 puts me in the second hole from the end so I kinda wish I'd gone 34 but whatever. Pretty happy with it otherwise

Edit: @conqueror yeah 32 is what you want

sorry for a newjack clueless question, but if i'm a 30 in denim would you order a 30 or 32 in belt length? i would also like to have a few notches left to tighten if i lose any more weight. thanks in advance.

Sounds to me like a size 32 would be perfect.

Picked up a 32 on lunch. Never knew the store was there for some reason. 32 puts me in the second hole from the end so I kinda wish I'd gone 34 but whatever. Pretty happy with it otherwise

I knew that was you...I think if you size down like that the leather will stretch out a bit and you'll be into the middle hole in just 15-20 consistent wears. Probably less.