wild animal print thread

Shit, nice. I've been thinking about getting it, but haven't pulled the trigger yet because I'm hoping the shorts will pop up. I'm starting to loose faith so think I'll go with the shirt as a runner up lol

I decided on altering it to a short sleeved version

• 3 weeks later...
From the upcoming Timex 80 Metal Print Collection we present two styles. The collection is launching for the first time this Fall 2011 season and we picked out our two favorites. The two vintage looking metal Timex watches feature leopard and zebra all over prints.
src

timex-metal-leopard-zebra-print-watches-1.jpg

timex-metal-leopard-zebra-print-watches-2.jpg

I'm all over these, leopard joint is a must cop fo real

if and when it happens it's going to be at a very, very select shop and it's going to be very, very limited. purple label is a very protected brand that means alot to the people involved ... i know of a few places that have tried to pick it up and failed. it's really too bad as it's great stuff, but i can understand why.

i DO find it odd that brands like filson red label (also under the nanamica umbrella) are selling their bags at urban outfitters, though. makes no sense ...