wild animal print thread

mark mcnairy put out/is putting out a pair of leopard bass weejuns loafers for his line with them but i cant find anything on them yet

and i heard of a gitman bros leopard oxford coming out? anyone have some insight on that pleaseeeeeeeeeeee?

i ordered the gitman leopard oxford, gonna b great

^was looking at those too but i tried women's keds before and the cut is just way too fem because of how wide the ankle opening is compared to men's keds. really didn't look right on me lol.

also e0d9n0b5, they have sz 8-8.5 left in them in the men's section, isn't that your size? though i don't know if they meant to put up the women's models there or it was a mistake/being lazy or oc think there's only one type of keds champion.

^was looking at those too but i tried women's keds before and the cut is just way too fem because of how wide the ankle opening is compared to men's keds. really didn't look right on me lol.

also e0d9n0b5, they have sz 8-8.5 left in them in the men's section, isn't that your size? though i don't know if they meant to put up the women's models there or it was a mistake/being lazy or oc think there's only one type of keds champion.

when i phoned OC the guy said that they were unisex, the sizes ran from 4-12 or something. i decided against them because the print isnt that nice imo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...