SINGAPORE PROXY

AUSTRALIA PROXY

KOREA PROXY

GERMANY PROXY

just email us at [email protected]

We will reply soon

our service almost 24/7

• 2 weeks later...

Again and again...always good service from Sutocorp!

Thank you for your post

SUTOCORP NOW CAN ACCEPT order from  :

JAPAN PROXY

UK PROXY

USA PROXY

HONGKONG PROXY

CHINA PROXY

SINGAPORE PROXY

AUSTRALIA PROXY

KOREA PROXY

GERMANY PROXY

We will reply soon

our service almost 24/7

Very fast service and great communication!

JAPAN PROXY

UK PROXY

USA PROXY

HONGKONG PROXY

CHINA PROXY

SINGAPORE PROXY

AUSTRALIA PROXY

KOREA PROXY

GERMANY PROXY

We will reply soon

our service almost 24/7

• 3 weeks later...

Sutocorp accidently sent my item (brown flannel shirt) to the wrong address, customer in Taiwan. I'd be very grateful if you could send it on to me if you are on here...

We are very sorry for this case,

Just update : the item on the way to your address

Thank you and applogize for this case

suto

• 3 months later...

They stole my money

THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST

Let me know your email and we wll investigate and responsibility for your case.

Please see our other testimonial + feedback from other customer

And please dont slander our name in this forum because WE DO THIS BUSINESS in 5years BUILT from based on TRUST so we WILL NOT STOLE YOUR MONEY  or other customer's money  for although 1yen .

Thank you

admin

• 1 month later...

I'm sad to say I'm going through a frustrating experience with SuToCorp right now. They say it is almost 24/7 service, but it is usually taking 7 or 8 hours for me to get replies to my emails, and just today I have still not received any reply to an email I sent 10 hours ago.

It seems other people get fast service, but the fastest SuTo has responded to my email lately has been about 2 hours I think - and that was just once.

I wouldn't mind the wait so much but this week they literally won and shortly thereafter lost an auction for me. I sent my deposit and got the 'you are the winner/buyer for this item' email, indicating that I got the item for the buy it now/'prompt decision' price.

But then, a little over a day later, I saw the exact item I had won relisted on Yahoo. Like.... I guess SuToCorp didn't actually pay the seller fast enough.  And now the relisted price is more expensive than the price I originally won the auction for. 

This is very frustrating, because it is so hard to even get a fast reply. I like SuTo, but this is really making me wonder if I should try another proxy :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They stole my money

Firstly, SuToCorp did not "steal" your money because you paid them willingly. You should be saying that they "scammed" your money which they will never do. Secondly, there is no way SuToCorp will scam people's money. I have ordered through them at least 5 times to buy different items on Yahoo Japan Auctions and recently on Amazon Japan, and it wasn't a small sum, but they did not cheat me of my money. They ordered immediately and they have shipped my items to me a few days ago. They may be slow in replying but it does not mean that they ran off with your money because they can't be bothered with that peanut sum of money of yours. They earn much more everyday than what you paid them, so why will they want to tarnish their reputation for you? Lastly, you don't call someone a thief or a scammer without any proof that they stole your money or scammed you of your money. And it's ridiculous that you said SuToCorp "stole" your money without any evidence. Did they receive your money and stopped replying to your messages? Even if they don't reply within a few hours, please understand because I have waited more than 12 hours once just for their reply. You need to get your definitions right before you point at someone's nose and call him or her a "scammer" or a "thief" because it is insulting, especially for SuToCorp who probably earn much more everyday just by the number of orders than what you paid them. Thank you.

Edited by Mao Mao

I would like to leave a positive review for SuToCorp. Since 2013, I have been ordering items on Yahoo Japan Auctions through them and they would always help me to calculate the total cost (Including local shipping fees, bank wire fee, international shipping fees and service charge) so that I can estimate if the amount has exceeded my budget. I would say that this is a really great service provided by them because they have to make sure that you know and agree to what you have to pay for, in case you complain about it later on and make the deal turn out to be unhappy. So thumbs up! And the best thing about SuToCorp is that their proxy service is the cheapest (After I compared with other proxies such as Buyee, JapaMart and etc) when you are bidding or ordering items in bulk because they don't charge you consolidation fee nor do they charge you service fee per item (They just charge a minimum of 1000 Yen regardless of how many items you buy). Furthermore, even though they are slow in replying E-Mails, but they bid for me immediately after I paid them, so it's really good because some proxies that I have heard of only replied to their customers' E-Mails or apologise to their customers after the auctions have ended despite being paid by the customers many hours ago. So I have never had any problem with losing any auction (Except those that I got outbid and decided to give up).

Recently, I ordered through SuToCorp to bid 5 items on Yahoo Japan Auctions and order 4 items on Amazon Japan for me. As usual, they bid immediately for me and I won the 5 items. However, out of the 4 orders on Amazon Japan, 3 of the orders were wrong. I informed SuToCorp and they told me that they would inform their purchasing division of this. Initially, they told me that they were unable to change the orders because the items were being shipped to them. I got frustrated and started E-Mailing them quite persistently and even threatened to open a PayPal dispute case. A few days later, they informed me that they had already replaced my orders, so I would say that they are still a responsible proxy. In addition, they are always glad and willing to reply to my enquiries and concerns.

In conclusion, based on my 1 year (Going to 2 years) of experience with SuToCorp, I can safely say that SuToCorp is definitely one of the cheapest proxies, and the staff are responsible, nice, and trustable. Would definitely find them again if I need to purchase more things. Thank you! :)

Edited by Mao Mao

I have just made my first order with sutocorp. They relied promptly to my emails up until I paid the deposit. They then sent me a confirmation email but I haven't heard anything since and its been over 24 hours.

I would have expected them to have placed my order by now and forwarded me the confirmation since it is a 24/7 service.

Is it common for this to happen?

I too recently used them for the first time after a few years since using any type of japanese proxy (the last time was for an original copy of Take Ivy...yes THAT long ago  ;) )

Regarding Sutocorp and your current order, I'm not sure about your specifics, but after I made my deposit and received my confirmation, within 24 hours I heard back that a purchase had been made and that I should specify shipping preferences (customs declarations, shipping address, if there were any other requested items that they could obtain for me and eventually combine shipping, etc...) while they waited for the package to arrive to them.

It appears their initial arm of customer service that sets up your initial deposit differs from the actual buying arm...my guess is that's where your holdup is...they must still be in the process of tracking down and purchasing your request?  That initial arm seems to be the same entity that got back to me confirming a purchase had been made (and they sent a receipt of the copy of the purchase as well).  

It turns out I am waiting for them to track down a second request I made in order to hopefully combine shipping if they're successful in making this second purchase.  So once again, they promptly replied and said they would hand my "case" over to the buying division and they'd be back in touch once they had a reason to be back in touch.  So I too am in "limbo" of sorts wondering when they will get back to me and if they can find the item I'm interested in acquiring.  But they've been very responsive whenever it seems they have news to share, and I really don't have any reason to suspect foul play, so I'm sure you just have to continue waiting.  I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you kindly "reminded" them of your request if you don't hear anything by the end of the week.  My experience has been very pleasant with them thus far...no complaints!

G'luck!

I've worked with sutocorp 4-5 times in the last year and they've always been extremely prompt in their responses. Their shipping is very quick - was notified of shipping Friday and received my item yesterday (Tuesday) from Japan. They are very communicative through the entire process as well - would highly recommend over services like buyee.jp (which was less responsive).

The one situation where it might fail is when you're looking at a popular item with a lot of bids. If you're waiting for a response from sutocorp, the auction may be done before you get a response.

Used SuToCorp to order an item from a Japanese company.

They were absolutely fantastic with fast responses to questions, kept in constant contact throughout the entire procedure and are upfront and transparent with fees. Item also arrived much faster than I'd thought and in great condition.

Would most definitely use them again as a proxy service.

Used SuToCorp to order an item from a Japanese company.

They were absolutely fantastic with fast responses to questions, kept in constant contact throughout the entire procedure and are upfront and transparent with fees. Item also arrived much faster than I'd thought and in great condition.

Would most definitely use them again as a proxy service.

THank you for your feedback :)

JAPAN PROXY

UK PROXY

USA PROXY

HONGKONG PROXY

CHINA PROXY

SINGAPORE PROXY

AUSTRALIA PROXY

KOREA PROXY

GERMANY PROXY

We will reply soon

our service almost 24/7

regards

sutocorp

[email protected]

....just doing my part via a positive review in order to promote the top notch service that is SuToCorp...

Received a package of orders yesterday that I asked them to source for me.  Flawless communication during the whole process from start to finish.  I really appreciate their timeliness and professionalism as well as their willingness to combine orders before shipping to the States.  They work efficiently, and do more than their part to dot their i's and cross their t's (i.e. what instructions should they follow with customs declarations, etc...).

I HIGHLY recommend this service.  I'm not too knowledgeable with the other existing proxy services out there...but I'm not that interested in shopping around at this point either...in fact, I've already submitted a new order request to SuToCorp, LOL.     

• 2 months later...

....just doing my part via a positive review in order to promote the top notch service that is SuToCorp...

Received a package of orders yesterday that I asked them to source for me.  Flawless communication during the whole process from start to finish.  I really appreciate their timeliness and professionalism as well as their willingness to combine orders before shipping to the States.  They work efficiently, and do more than their part to dot their i's and cross their t's (i.e. what instructions should they follow with customs declarations, etc...).

I HIGHLY recommend this service.  I'm not too knowledgeable with the other existing proxy services out there...but I'm not that interested in shopping around at this point either...in fact, I've already submitted a new order request to SuToCorp, LOL.     

THank you for your feedback :)

JAPAN PROXY

UK PROXY

USA PROXY

TAIWAN PROXY

CHINA PROXY

SINGAPORE PROXY

AUSTRALIA PROXY

KOREA PROXY

GERMANY PROXY