SuToCorp - SUPER LOW proxy fee for branded item from Japan Auction

sutocorp

i've been using Sutocorp since February 2009. no real problems but i've also had times where orders seemed to take a lot longer than it should to get to them, quick replies asking for money, slow replies when giving updates

i think it's just the same issue as it was with sharpservice; people move from one proxy to another, then it gets overwhelmed (with more orders / new customers) which leads to poorer customer service

then someone will come along with another recommendation, everyone moves to the new proxy, same thing happens

Turns out there was a really stupid setting on my mail server, causing it to not forward the emails at all if it thought they were phishing. I have no idea how that only kicked in after the first 5 or so emails but there you go. If I didn't have access to that server I would never have figured this out...

My apologies to SutoCorp, mea culpa.

Edited by the breaks

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a week since i purchased something with sutocorp and they haven't responded to any of my emails. Hope it's an email thing...

hello can i know your email ? please PM me so i can investigate this case

sorry for this inconvenience.

Yeah definitely check all your spam folders (also on the server if you have forwarding on). There's something in their email signature which triggers phishing/spam alerts.

YES SORRY FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE. we trying to deleted any spam/phising code in our site. sorry again

• 2 weeks later...

YES WE CAN , please email us at [email protected]

thanks

could yu buy online from the supremenewyork.jp side for me and ship it to austria?

THANKS FOR YOUR FEEDBACK,

Happy with the service! Fast replys and item arrived as I wanted it (declared value, item description). Used 2 or 3 time. Was always good

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you for your order and all feedback,

Feel free to contact us again at [email protected]

Now we available accept buying service / proxy service  for

JAPAN

USA

SINGAPORE

UNITED KINGDOM

KOREA

AUSTRALIA

CHINA

HONGKONG

GERMANY

All above country we have warehouse and staff in their country and ready accept your order.

thank you.

Best regards

[email protected]

www.sutocorp.com

• 3 weeks later...

How does the bidding work using the max bid? Is the max bid automatically placed after you fill out the order form or do you enter the next highest bid? and let's say you go with the second method and I end up winning, do you return the the leftover money that i originally placed in the max bid?   :wacko:

thanks 

Has anyone been having problems sending money to them via Paypal again?

When I try to send money to their Paypal it just says: Sorry we cannot send your payment at this time.

I'm completely verified and I'm sending from my Paypal balance as yen.

I’ve already used SutoCorp’s service about 4 times. The first time, the service was not that convenient, but I got a free service voucher to make up for it so I used it again and the following few times everything went by just fine.

At the end of December I made another order. They replied to me that one of the items was already sold out,  so I gave them the link to another shop that still had the item that I wanted and that’s where the problems started.

1. They ordered the item that was formally sold out twice. And seemingly they also couldn’t cancel the order quick enough, even though I told them it was wrong, right when I got their confirmation mail. Luckily they admitted that they misunderstood and I don't have to pay for this item.

2. I made one order in two different shops and since a few of the items wouldn’t be released until the 31th December, I told them to make sure, that all the items are sent out after 31th December, so that I don’t have to pay for inland delivery multiple times. But  they just forwarded my order without paying attention to my request and now I have to pay for 4 induvidual orders instead of just for two.

I thik their service has some problems, especially when it comes to the comunication between the mail service and the buying division, which is why the errors popped up in the first place.

But don't get me wrong, if you order something without making extra requests, they will order it quickly and the serivce is just fine, but be careful when you want something specific.

The good thing is, they will not just force you to pay for something they did wrong and really take the time to see what went wrong and despite the fact that I had my problems with them now, I really appreciate the fact that they don't make you pay for their mistakes.

Up until today the errors have been cleared. I don't have to pay for the item they ordered twice, which is very nice. It took them a while to clear things up with me, but as it seems they are even giving it to me as a present.

My order isn't at my place yet and I sure hope everything will now go by smoothly.

Edited by Hanna

i've ordered from sutocorp 4 or 5 times and i've never had a bad experience. super fast e-mail communication and shipping. most of the stuff i've ordered has reached me within 3 days (to the east coast US) and i haven't seen a proxy fee from japan that is more reasonable than sutocorp's. occasionally i have had trouble sending paypal payments to them (like griffin119 mentioned) but they have always been helpful finding a temporary workaround. even the times when i lost auctions or decided not to buy something they were quick to refund me 100% of what i paid them. highly recommended!

• sufu1 unpinned this topic