FS: yen jeans black 28 blue 28

teadiddy

Two pairs of yen jeans that have been lying in my closet for a while. I started taking pictures but then the battery went dead, so more pictures will be posted later.

Yen Jeans Black sz 28 selvedge

price: looking for best offer

details:

These used to have a rectangle denim patch over left leg, but it looked weird so I peeled it off. You can still see some of where the sticky stuff for the patch used to be in the pictures that I took. Other than that, nothing is altered. Only worn about a dozen times. Washed once. The selvedge is something I've never seen before; it's white nylon instead of a colored selvedge line. The sizing is pretty unique too. The measurements make it seem baggy, but it's actually not. The top block is pretty fitted, and the rest of the leg is more loose, but not baggy.

measurements:

Waist: 14.75

Inseam: 34

Rise: 9.5

Thigh: 11.5

Knee: 9

Leg Opening: 9.25

pictures:

th_IMG_0430.jpg

th_IMG_0433.jpg

th_IMG_0436.jpg

th_IMG_0437.jpg

th_IMG_0448.jpg

th_IMG_0449.jpg

th_IMG_0451.jpg

th_IMG_0452.jpg

Yen Jeans Blue sz 28

price: looking for best offer

details:

Not selvedge. These have "Yen Jeans" written in black, rubbery paint inside the back pockets, and inside the leg openings so that when you cuff them, you can see the writing. They're also 35inseam so they're better suited for cuffing. Also only worn about a dozen times and washed once. There is a spot of yellow paint that can be seen in the pictures. unaltered

measurements:

Waist: 15.5

Inseam: 35

Rise: 10

Thigh: 12

Knee: 9.75

Leg Opening: 9.5

pictures to be added later

• 1 year later...