Dior Homme F/W 13 - Paris

bill

Good collection and those silhouettes come off very severe/clinical.

Kris could have benefited by cutting down the number of looks a bit to be honest. Every single colorway of every single piece is a bit much.

I had to think about Jil's SS09 and Raf's SS10,too. But I think the belts and especially the zippers work better here. I like how the A-lines of the triangle prints work against the V-shape of the male body. Looks quite interesting. Same with the way the suit jackets are cut in the shoulders or the belts highlight the waist. It's all A vs. V. Some looks are a little to Star Trek-ish,though. And I generally prefer relaxed KvA. His own collection was quite nice as well. The printed sweaters were crap, but the shirt/knit hybrids and the track pants are really cool.

I like this. It's a bit derivative of Raf/Jil as others have mentioned and agree that the number of looks was a bit overkill. I think a number of the suit jackets and outers could work on their own. Still better than Hedi's crap.

Some pretty decent pieces here and there.

I like how the A-lines of the triangle prints work against the V-shape of the male body. Looks quite interesting. Same with the way the suit jackets are cut in the shoulders or the belts highlight the waist. It's all A vs. V. Some looks are a little to Star Trek-ish,though.

Maybe, but I think that's really weak as a design pattern…