WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2012

acerbicb

alex...that's a hell of a way to wear a thou$and dollar$ of clothe$ and look like you don't give any fuck$ what$oever.

and since i know everyone is going to bitch about the shoe laces...chill out everyone, i'm sure he tied them before he left his..backyard backpatio. so before you go, "oh you can't even tie your shoe laces for a picture, uhhh, you lazy bastard." ...shut up, it actually complements (while, yes, lacking practicality) the i don't give a fuck-ness of the fit.

but for real, this kill$ it. good $tuff. my favorite fit of yours to date, i think.

alex...that's a hell of a way to wear a thou$and dollar$ of clothe$ and look like you don't give any fuck$ what$oever.

and since i know everyone is going to bitch about the shoe laces...chill out everyone, i'm sure he tied them before he left his..backyard backpatio. so before you go, "oh you can't even tie your shoe laces for a picture, uhhh, you lazy bastard." ...shut up, it actually complements (while, yes, lacking practicality) the i don't give a fuck-ness of the fit.

but for real, this kill$ it. good $tuff. my favorite fit of yours to date, i think.

for real.. ppls who bitch about shoelaces sounding like somebodies fckn mom..

Guest Electrorock

U guys dress so average. Nothing wrong with it but I mean posting pics of people wearing jeans, tshirts and work boots or trainers is just weird

• sufu1 unpinned this topic