29,30 Dior Homme Leaden Sky MIJ & Blue Crash / Cool Summerday MII 19 cm japan italy

jeanetic

Blue Crash/Cool Summerday size 30 EUC -SOLD SOLD SOLD

Dior Homme Blue Crash / Cool Summerday 19CM -Excellent Condition!

Rack Rail Paint size 30 - PERFECT CONDITION - 17.5cm (free ship to USA) -- SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Fuel To The Fire MIJ 29 perfect condition, very seldom and light wear: SOLD SOLD SOLD

LEADEN SKY ---PRICE DROP FROM $599 down to $399 OBO (free shipping to USA) terms and conditions at bottom - 29

dh.jpg

dh1.jpg

dh4.jpg

dh3.jpg

Guaranteed Authentic or DOUBLE your money back.

Dior Homme Leaden Sky size 29 19CM -Excellent Condition! I have worn these a few times. These retail for $851 - Made in Japan - This is from the AW 2012 Collection - Please see measurements before you bid/buy and check that these will fit you because I do not accept returns.

Please see measurements:

waist Aligned: 16.25 inches

rise: 9.5 inches

leg opening: 6.75 inches

Inseam: 37.5 inches

MADE IN JAPAN RAW- SOLD SOLD SOLD - in good condition -

International Shipping will be either USPS INTERNATIONAL Express ($26.50 with free insurance and a 3-5 day mail time)

I know some people ship for less but that’s because they aren’t insuring/registering, tracking, delivery/signature confirming their package and shipping Express. So this is how much it will cost to ship out of country. I'm sorry. Not a dollar of this goes towards me. It all goes to shipping. I am fair but I have to ensure I keep both of us safe by insuring the item and tracking it. I also video tape myself inspecting the item, sealing it in the envelope, and the postal worker picking the item up. I have been scammed by people in the past. I don't do this because I'm crazy. i do it because I can't afford to be taken advantage of again. I prosecute scammers, even if it cost more to prosecute than the item is worth. I do it out of principle. So only honest bidders/buyers, please. Thanks

Do not message me and ask me if I can lower the cost for you or not put tracking and insurance on it. (Sorry it cost so much --do not complain to me- it’s the post office -it’s not my fault--none of this money goes into my pocket).

Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges, and these charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be before to purchasing or bidding. I do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as gifts. Orders are shipped using either USPS Express International. Express usually takes 3-5 business days and comes with delivery confirmation/tracking. We put insurance on every international order. So, if you haven't received your item in 30 days let me know. You will need to sign an affidavit stating that your item was not received so we can file the insurance claim.If your item was damaged during transit, YOU MUST RETAIN THE PACKAGING OR USPS WILL DENY YOUR CLAIM!

If you live in any country outside of Canada, please message me and I will tell you how much shipping to you will be. In most cases it is about the same as Canada (maybe a couple dollars more).

Edited by jeanetic

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...