worst (sufu) waywt fits

Should probably just go straight to worst of waywt

Lfy1hl.jpg

your wish has been granted. I don't remember who said it, but someone here said that sufu has moneyed up but stylistically fell off.

Was looking at this and some of the Canice and Sphoxx fits posted. Damn sufu moneyed up but stylistically fell-off.

This fit is a prime example, in my opinion. just because he's wearing rick dunks doesn't make it a good fit. looks like he's trying to copy one of flock 2.0's old fits. it just doesn't look right to me. idk. it's like a bizzaro cozy boy. uncomfy boy? i feel like it should be okay, but it's not. ¯\(°_o)/¯

Edited by valdizno

both randomthought and mpc's fits look cool to me. advantage mpc for the bottom half, but i like random's top proportions better.

the only thing i find out of place with random's fit is the hair sticking out of the hood...buzzcut and the whole thing would've looked ace imo

• 2 weeks later...

Nah he's trying to copy mpc:

ngsua0.jpg

this looks sick. i don't even like the dick dunks really but this dude makes them look great.

and this is just the entirely swagless version. couldn't agree more with "moneyed up but fell off".

your wish has been granted. I don't remember who said it, but someone here said that sufu has moneyed up but stylistically fell off.

This fit is a prime example, in my opinion. just because he's wearing rick dunks doesn't make it a good fit. looks like he's trying to copy one of flock 2.0's old fits. it just doesn't look right to me. idk. it's like a bizzaro cozy boy. uncomfy boy? i feel like it should be okay, but it's not. ¯\(°_o)/¯