Out in Left Field (1/1/2012-1/1/2013)

robbie

^ question about sizing. i've read i'm supposed to go TTS on these, but that I can also expect some stretch? I am TTS 34 and am thinking about picking up a pair of 32s that are measured at 33 at the waist and hope they stretch out a bit. Thoughts?

I'm also at a 34 waist and bought the 34 waist... no issues for me. It's not loose on me at all. And I've been wearing them for almost 2 weeks now. Others have said the waist is snug... I'd go 34 if it were me, but if like your pants tight then go with the 32.

Not part of this contest... but got to say that these pants are great!

Been wearing them for about a month and for superb delicious indigo action, I pair them with UnionMade Golden Bear Indigo vest.

I'm Looking forward to seeing how this contest progresses over the year. Nice to see an alternative to Denim too.

Fre$co...This pub looks very familiar - iv'e had beers in there for sure - might pop in next time im at home in WGC. :)

Cheers

This is our village pub, dating to the 18th century I believe. It's a very nice pub indeed.

6612491485_6123e513c9_z.jpg

Edited by UkeNo

hello my duck brothers. today's look:

JdAqC.jpg

fridays are a good day because i generally have them off. today i picked up some shoe care stuff to prepare my boots for winter (finally). i've got some obenauf's in the wings to proof them. plus, the chinos have done a real number on my red wings, so i'm hoping some saddle soap and elbow grease will lessen the blues:

h5cFX.jpg

next was lunch at the naha. michelin-starred, if you're into that kind of information. one of THE best salads in chicago? well, you're looking at it right now:

7ykkn.jpg

then the lady and i stopped into the haberdash EDC annex store.

DOnSt.jpg

if you ever visit the city, i can only assume you would dig haberdash. the EDC store stocks great everyday carry goods - y'know, small items that make life complete. it's one of my favorite - not to mention one of arcarsenal's favorite - spots to peruse small leather goods and the like. took a few snaps for ya'll to see:

TRsbh.jpg

aBLo2.jpg

ktRPV.jpg

you got your otter wax, your tanner goods, etc. a really good selection of boots, and a real nice apothecary section (where they offer old-school close shaves during the week).

but the girlfriend and i were there to pick up an iphone case. she's finally entering the 21st century by getting a smart phone. love the case - 13.5 white oak raw selvedge cone denim. wish they had one for the droid.

ujMw0.jpg

Edited by mapz

mapz-- absolutely killing it every time you post in this thread. seriously dude, digging the hell out of your updates.

and now I gotta follow it...

Used some holiday and birthday money to purchase a fuji instax camera. I had loaded up on polaroid when i got married, and then my supplies ran out and I was SOL. quite happy to re-capture that happy feeling of watching an exposure develop in your hands. Anyways enough chit-chat...

397172_10150472052511835_508016834_9172667_1973231124_n.jpg

Along NE-283 out in the sticks.

393370_10150472051331835_508016834_9172662_202895030_n.jpg

some lady I picked up hitch-hiking... j/k here is the wife I mentioned earlier. Best friend doesn't begin to describe her.

393593_10150472051701835_508016834_9172664_1690677649_n.jpg

Not entirely sure what the hell it is I was trying to do in this one, I guess I was just overcome with joy over the afternoon, the light,and the pants.

377046_10150472052936835_508016834_9172669_1929741930_n.jpg

This picture makes me wanna listen to The Get Up Kids.

Happy weekend y'all.