CREEPers (and other things with thick soles)

chris

is it possible to make a pair of dress shoes into creepers, heh

yeah of course, there are guys who i've seen put long-wing brogues on vibram soles, looks really nice

i'd like to try it on some cheap florsheim kenmoors

or take some padmore and barnes (rip) p500s (or clarks plain ashcotts) and double the sole height

its surprising expensive to get soles stacked, my cobbler just quoted me $100+ to get it done! do i shop around or is this standard?

i dont know how much it should cost, but people that get their RO dunks resolled/get the protective soles added paid between 40 and 60?

if they they have to remove the sole, stack up/glue some layers of crepe together and stitch them to the shoes, i guess it should cost around 100. i'll pass by my cobbler today and ask, for reference, how much is would cost to get the soles switched for some crepe wedge soles AND to get stacked soles added to a pair fo shoes (like the chucks with platforms)

edit: visited him and he said it would cost me 100$ to get two extra soles added to a pair of chucks and much more to get the soles of a pair of boots switched for some crepe wedge soles (which he isn't able to do)

These are the exact style i'm looking for

maybe those Ann's

but I'm not spending that much right now

anybody link me to some cheap ones to fuck with in white / khaki / tan / beige / arab coloured?

thanks