Tell me something Good

goat

The corner store across the street has everything I could ever want.

It's locally owned by some puerto rican dudes from the neighborhood. It has a ridiculous selection of imported, domestic, and craft beers. They get mexican Coke by the case. A ton of smaller soda brands like Jones, Stewarts, Izze, and other weird shit and some imported ones too. Decent produce. All the basic foods, shit ton of latin foods (which is my fav type of food), and things not normally at a corner store like pita/hummus, nutella, and other awesome things. They also have a butcher in back.

23qxgna.jpg

You'd think this place is big by the description, but it's only the two aisles shown and a some coolers on the left side.

goin on vacation tomorrow being put up by rich distant cousins in the Hamptons, private tennis court n all. looking forward to just playing tennis, drinking, and chillin at the beach for a couple days.

then revisiting my childhood and going out to Fire Island for a day to get all nostalgic

pumped.

Went to a new tailor today who got all kinds of praise from people on yelp so I thought I'd be paying moderately high for the job, ended up being only $12. Made my day (and hopefully when I go to pick it up in a week the workmanship will make my day then too)

The corner store across the street has everything I could ever want.

It's locally owned by some puerto rican dudes from the neighborhood. It has a ridiculous selection of imported, domestic, and craft beers. They get mexican Coke by the case. A ton of smaller soda brands like Jones, Stewarts, Izze, and other weird shit and some imported ones too. Decent produce. All the basic foods, shit ton of latin foods (which is my fav type of food), and things not normally at a corner store like pita/hummus, nutella, and other awesome things. They also have a butcher in back.

You'd think this place is big by the description, but it's only the two aisles shown and a some coolers on the left side.

IM GONNA LIVE THERE

FANTA APPLE Y/N CHEEZITS Y/N ANSWER ME NOW

Fuck yeah they got cheezits.

I'll get back to you on the fanta, but I bet they do. I didn't even bother looking at the regular sodas after seeing the fancy shit. My shit is the mexican coke and stewarts black cherry or orange creamsicle.

I lost my wallet with $90+ bucks, my bus pass, and credit cards in there. 13, 14 year-old du brings it to me at work and everything is still in there. I gave the kid a ten and thanked him profusely. :)

was your business card in there or something? how did they know where you work??

that is so dope

GRILLED CORN TODAY... get some butter, salt, cayenne peppa on dat... life is good!

this thread is getting really popular, and that is great

in about twenty minutes i'm going out to brunch with my best friends and i am gonna murk some pancakes

/my IDF commander-hopefully fiance-beautiful woman is flying in tonight and staying for a week. with any luck i can convince her to consummate our marriage early ynahmsayinnnnn

plus last night i got super baked on really fantastic weed, and i still have some left over

life is good yknow

:)

i love seeing all the great news (especially GBC....that's amazing that everything got brought back together)

This girl that i met that i thought was gonna flake out hit me up last night (very randomly) and now i'm meeting up with her tonight.