Tell me something Good

goat

So I've noticed that the most popular threads on SuFu these days are things like "shit you hate", "superconfessional", "superawkward", "superembarassing", and the likes.

I find myself posting in them too to vent, but I'm thinking i'm gonna try something different (maybe a lil tooooo optimistic, but fuck it)

Post here about good shit that's going on in your life. It can be the smallest thing (eg "i got a girl/boy's number", "i had a great dinner with my family", etc.) or a large thing. Anything that put a smile on your face....

I guess we'll call it SuperMotivational or SuperHappy or something....

I'll start:

i booked a much needed vacation yesterday.

so Sufu:

Edited by goat

wawa sizzli biscuits are just so fucking unreal. buttery delicious. i could eat like eighty of those fuckers

also, i had a dream last night where i was in a big room with a bunch of kids from my high school, including this cunt who was my arch nemesis. i beat the shit out of him in front of everyone and exiled him from the room, and afterwards everybody was coming up and congratulating me

so sweet.

yo i stopped listening to kpop and discovered a lot of good music i never listened to on my harddrive

started exercising

lent a guy jumper cables to start his car outside a supermarket

finished my ultimate keychain

got a date w/ a kbeezy

gonna play street fighter iv

drop zone was fun after not being on it for years. Had my stomach in my mouth for a few seconds

omg i haven't been to great america for years although i went to mission for like ever. top gunn!

hopefully today i'll get a chance to join the gym by my house. making my body a healthier vessel for the soul starting.. today!

omg i haven't been to great america for years although i went to mission for like ever. top gunn!

i screamed like a little girl on the drop zone last time i went (4 years ago). i was so ashamed i asked my friend if we could sit tight and go on again. it didn't help much.

the free falling bungee jumpingish thingy was a freaking 20 bucks but a lot more fun

for the first time in my entire life i actually really really love and appreciate my body (for the good and the bad)

i finally figured out how to put my clothing/shoe rack thing together. damn ikea and their no instructions just pictures (that doesn't include what kind of screwdriver i'd need. as i'm a noob with these things)

and i figured out what i want from life and the things that make me happy and content so even though financially things may be shaky sometimes and certain obstacles still appear 'round the corner i am not *insert mean frown face here* anymore

:)

^isn't it? :D

i'm actually getting addicted to building stuff, already got myself a bookcase and one of those 9 by 9 cubes for folding clothes (the rack in my closet is really weird)

i have to pace myself though cos theres only so much room in my room and i want to place a couch if possible..

^isn't it? :D

i'm actually getting addicted to building stuff, already got myself a bookcase and one of those 9 by 9 cubes for folding clothes (the rack in my closet is really weird)

i have to pace myself though cos theres only so much room in my room and i want to place a couch if possible..

ye cluttered rooms usually suck

be sure to get a friend to help and some booze/whatever your vice. maximum fun

got woken up by the gf in the best way possible and made banana raspberry pancakes

actually in pretty good shape from army training, just got a gym membership

i have nothing to do during the day and it's beautiful, been spending the afternoons drawing and working out and finding music

solid summer

Going to Japan on wednesday for 2 weeks...2 months of trainingwin the NY qualifiers for aMerica...then another 2 months so we can get ready to compete in the world finals in Osaka...

plus, I FINALLY GET A VACATION!!! After Osaka get to go to Tokyo and kyoto and see all my japanese dancery friends and experience no sleep for a long ass time...

bleh...my body feels like its breaking down but soon we gonna be dancin all dayyyyy

Also, i still love the trailer we made