******ThE DoG ThReAD******

junglejane

my cousins fat little chihuahua.. it was abused by its previous owners and now its a little asshole, but i still love him..

snaptard.jpg

its funny because he acts like an ass hole and will bark at you like crazy but hes too scared to actually bit anybody

SOXHtRsTtk0

the best of dog cinema.

Timber, the best part of this is the youtube user's description of the video:

Want to Subscribe?

Sign In or Sign Up now!

So these dogs are at a party or something and one dog tries to rape Queenie. To see pics of Queenie nude, visit http://lolcusswords.com/mttv/

So these dogs are at a party or something and one dog tries to rape Queenie.

To see pics of Queenie nude, visit http://lolcusswords.com/mttv/

^Nice photo.

Has anyone here ever owned a English bulldog? There's a few at my local shelter and I've always liked them. I've heard they've got a nice disposition and are relatively low energy, which is good because I'm trying to be realistic about how much time I'll have to wear it out daily. Anyone care to weigh in on the breed?

they're awesome. they can be a bit stubborn and some have health problems due to so much inbreeding.

i say go for it, they kick ass.

I know they look neat and all, but they take lots and lots of care. By nature, they shouldn't even be alive (they all have to be c-sectioned, they can't even breed in the wild), and have tons of health issues. More of the hassle is that you have to clean between the folds regularly (if not daily). If you're gonna get one, and as an adoption is the only way I'd do it, set aside considerable $ for care.

bullies are not for everyone. PM'd you with my experiences. i love em. best doggies ever

^Nice photo.

Has anyone here ever owned a English bulldog? There's a few at my local shelter and I've always liked them. I've heard they've got a nice disposition and are relatively low energy, which is good because I'm trying to be realistic about how much time I'll have to wear it out daily. Anyone care to weigh in on the breed?

• 2 weeks later...