Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

josh u an ass hole lol.

okay so i work with this chick who is FUCKED up, dad used to beat her, boyfriends abused her and just all around shitty life, problem is she thinks i called her sweetheart one day at work and now is crushing, prollem is, fuck no. how do i get out of this that doesn't end with me chopped up and in her basement walls?

oh shit no punches pulled tonight hahah.

i never cried :(

and yo forreal no way, she has ugly concepts going on too, not remotely my type, also a redhead (not my thing) i'm feeling the hey arnold concepts hahaha

I like redheads.

I'll give you some advice..

Times are hard right now, just take what you can get.. Recession time isn't for picking and choosing, if you see a decent chick, get your dick wet and move on. You gotta network man, the more average pussy you get now, eventually you'll work your way up..

It's like an RPG but with bitches.. Gain those experience points

FINALLY some advice that I can understand and use!!!

what if I suck at RPGs but am good at pseudofighting party games. Do I have any chance? :confused:

Party games require no strategy man, all you do is sweat up a storm for nothing.. You can probably cop some DDR Max hos, but that's about it..

I'd stick with the RPG mindset and just level up. The more XP you got, the more chicks will come.

i just saw ichigo's pussy as an rpg quote...wow.

...wow.

...wow.

...............................................It's like an RPG but with bitches.. Gain those experience points.............

Guest jmatsu
Party games require no strategy man, all you do is sweat up a storm for nothing.. You can probably cop some DDR Max hos, but that's about it..

I'd stick with the RPG mindset and just level up. The more XP you got, the more chicks will come.

LOL! lmao.

not really the same shit, but usually when me and my friends talk about bitches we just compare them to food. meat.

Jmatsu, I find that I can relate women to games more since I'm such a huge gamer to begin with.. But i see where you're coming from though..

Cold turkey, thats the oldest theory in the book.. its the rubberband theory.. Or as I like to call it, "treat em like dirt, stick to you like mud"

I dun know about you guys but the worse you treat a girl the more she come for you...works for me....anyone else?

djrajio says this does not work because women seek a congruency in a man's motives and actions -- he will only tease/flirt with girls he finds attractive or desirable, not with just some random j-beezy to be a douche and see if she'll bite -- that's shady business.