h(y) collective magazine | No. 12 featuring Engineered Garments, Red Wing, Gitman +

Ry'on

It's been awhile, but I thought I would post in here to let anybody interested know that our 1 year anniversary issue is out/coming out today.

www.hyrcollective.com

Issue 12 marks a full year of publishing online articles about our favorite brands and products. This is our biggest and most exciting issue, I was super excited to get a great interview with Daiki Suzuki and Engineered Garments, a look in the Red Wing factory, talk with Tres Bien about their new shop and of course unveil our first collaboration products with Tannis Hegan for our duffle bag and with Gitman Bros. for our oxford shirts.

Besides that, we cleaned up the design a bit and did a remake of Take Ivy with new collections and brands and shot it in Victoria, Canada.

I'm pretty excited about it, so hopefully somebody might stumble through here and find something they like.

www.hyrcollective.com

Thanks,

Congrats Ry'on. I view your daily section well.. on the daily. Always nice to see an online site grow before my eyes. good luck in the future with everything.

Great work on the collabs as well.. Gitman oxfords are quite sexy.

Hey, the new issue is out now as of this morning officially!

I suppose we get into some Americana this issue with some chambray, Engineered Garments, Red Wing and some more. It's really the best one yet, I hope you guys like and thanks again for the support.

Thanks Victor! And Ninja

-ryan

this issue is I think by far the best. the content is great and I would buy the soft red gitman shirt if the price is right, but by god. you really need to reread your publication before you put it up. there's 3 places where your questions are accidentally incorporated into the answers (eg i'm reading the "focus" on editorial and on the fourth page? fifth? the question about picnic tables is part of the paragraph where he answers it). but all in all pretty good. great job.

Hey everyone,

Thanks a lot for the nice comments and support. ^ I know, I know. I'm trying to get better with the proofreading but sometimes it does get neglected with short turn-around. Trying to get better every issue, so I appreciate the comments.

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the support. My girlfriend wants an xs as well. I'll think about it...

Thanks to everyone else about the nice comments too. Next issue is looking pretty nice. Chris Gibbs, Mister Freedom, Bell&Ross to name a couple highlighting features....