Left Field Jeans

scotty2

Yeah.. just recieved Left Field jeans but I think the wrong pair! I look at it and tried it on... compare to the pics of the tweed denim in BiG.. definately not the same.... the main reason why I buy is because of the multi color weft yarns which are absence in this pair... this is a pair which gordon have shown me in email before but not on website yet.... i believe this is the 16oz Japanese denim

Anyway some pics... am returning this for the correct tweed denim

It is actually pretty slim:

P1011708.jpg

It is slubby as well:

P1011727.jpg

P1011709.jpg

I almost never see stuff I just have to have, and I saw those jeans, Tweed denim, and I pulled the trigger. I hate being such a consumer, but when I get them I will post pics. I hope they are not too slim of a cut.

That denim just looked too gorgeous.... I feel dirty.

I almost never see stuff I just have to have, and I saw those jeans, Tweed denim, and I pulled the trigger. I hate being such a consumer, but when I get them I will post pics. I hope they are not too slim of a cut.

That denim just looked too gorgeous.... I feel dirty.

I hope you get the right pair..... although the 16oz is beautiful as well..... Argh why Gordon have not reply my email yet... I need the Tweeds fast!!!

Just got my tweed denim jeans.

I am disappointed. The denim is amazing, the jeans have a ton of character, the details are phenomenal, but the jeans have been laundered waay too much. The jeans are flimsy and some of the indigo has already began to fall off.

I think I will be returning these. Shows what I get for impulsive buying. wonder if there is a possibility to get these in the raw state?

Also, there is some massive leg twisting going on on these jeans.

The denim is beautiful, just wish they were raw.

I will try to post some pics later on. Man it really is disheartening. These are beautiful jeans, but I really like my jeans to be rigid and dark when I start out. The detailing is great, the patch, fly buttons, white selvage line, top button is cool as shit.

I wish I could get these in a raw state.

Just got my tweed denim jeans.

I am disappointed. The denim is amazing, the jeans have a ton of character, the details are phenomenal, but the jeans have been laundered waay too much. The jeans are flimsy and some of the indigo has already began to fall off.

I think I will be returning these. Shows what I get for impulsive buying. wonder if there is a possibility to get these in the raw state?

Dang. I was lookin forward to seeing some pics :(

i havnt seen the raw state yet. tell us if u get them raw plz !

Context just recieved the 16oz natural indigo ones:

http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=885

Small sizes for small people (yay!).

Cheap too..

On another note, i just shot Left Field an email to see if they cuold come in here and give us some better info on their jeans.

Let's see what happens.

(and to the higher powers: yes i told them they couldn't advertise without paying)

Context just recieved the 16oz natural indigo ones:

http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=885

Small sizes for small people (yay!).

Cheap too..

On another note, i just shot Left Field an email to see if they cuold come in here and give us some better info on their jeans.

Let's see what happens.

(and to the higher powers: yes i told them they couldn't advertise without paying)

I think I swallowed a bug.