PHILLY Meetup

soonami

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
I'm down for a meetup. I'm from doylestown, so I can just take the R5 in. But, I'm underage, so I really won't be going into bars or anything with you guys. Unless I get a fake ID. But, unlikely.
^^^

I'm both underage and also up for a meetup.

any of you asian?

I'm from ChesCo, right on the PA/MD border. Like an hour from Philly, I guess.

cool.

i'm in philly almost every other weekend, holler.

will do.

and we should set up a date for us all to meetup. sometime on the weekend. i know that's the point of the thread. but throw some dates around everyone. how about the weekend of march 7th or 14th?

• 2 weeks later...

hey what does everyone think of this:

if the weather next saturday is as nice as it is today, maybe we could all chill in rittenhouse square since it seems like about half of the people that want to meet up are underage. I could bring my hookah and every could byob.

yay? nay?

im down for that. saturday the 14th sounds good. you can organize everything mrchariybrown. but, the 14th is fine with me. i'm also bringing a friend who doesn't have a sufu account and is underage. i'll also try and bring the only hipster (he doesn't shower, wears pedophile glasses, wears levis510 tucked into boxfresh white airforce 2s) in my school as well. then we can have someone to make fun of the whole time.

haha alright well it'll all have to depend on the weather. so everyone look out for updates closer to the end of the week

Damnit, just took off yesterday (hard to get off), i'll try to make it out, but I have to wait until I get off from work. (3:30+1 hour drive). MW and T work better, but I doubt it is the same for you guys. Oh well, I guess we'll see.

I'll be drunk all day Saturday starting at about noon, but maybe I can stumble over to Rittenhouse at some point. Good chance some under-agers can get away drinking in the streets with the amount of St. Patties day celebrators out and about.