Sprogs, nippers, bambinos: pint-sized denim

Paul T

• 2 weeks later...

I was just in H&M and found a couple pairs of these in Indianapolis on business. I will be in Indianapolis til thursday. They had size 6 and size 7 left. I had to buy a size 5 (116 EUR), even though my son is 2 1/2. I figure they won't go to waist and he can start wearing them in a year or two. For 24.90 US$ these are a steal.

If anybody wants me to pickup a size 6 or 7 I will try to.

Pre-wash pics of my Son's H+M selvedge jean and the little bag, discussed earlier, which accompanies the jeans. Cant wait 'till He's old enough to wear 'em (probably have 8" bucket turn-ups due to little leggys though). Dont mind how much He wears the crap out of them, cheaper than vintage child-size Levis.

jeans002.jpg

jeans001.jpg

jeans003.jpg

jeans004.jpg

Beautifull print on the bag. Lvc take note!

Havent checked this thread lately,lovely pics at the top,Dr. Heech! Dont know how much you care,but if you want traintracks I would iron the selvage with hot steam.I didnt with my daughters pair and one seam is folded over.not that it bothers me much...:)

Havent checked this thread lately,lovely pics at the top,Dr. Heech! Dont know how much you care,but if you want traintracks I would iron the inseams with hot steam.I didnt with my daughters pair and one inseam is folded over.not that it bothers me much...:)

Ha Ha Ha, would +rep you again but cant !

Was discussing this with my wife earlier (to lots of eye rolling), as it's something I've ALWAYS done with my Lvc.

Cheers Almostnice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow! This thread is awesome! I was just thinking the other day, "I wonder if I could get some raw selvedge jeans for my 2.5 yr old?" But then I realized that her clothes get worn and washed. No chance of her wearing jeans for months w/o cleaning them! Even so, it'd be fun. I'm gonna have to research this now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

a little appetizer what the postman will bring to Salaamis doorstep soon:

3974527651_7d977669e5.jpg

3974531259_e523403a38.jpg

3974529587_434bfa14bf.jpg

3975296570_ff0f1fc0a4.jpg

my daughter grown out of it,i was wise enough to get a second pair a few sizes bigger,so she just started her second pair.I am glad they are going to salaamis house now,cause i know he will love it.not sure what happens to them when his doughter grows out of them.

Toddlers world tour anybody?:P