Eternal Jeans

minya

still trying to work up the nerve to order my pair from djrajio....

minya whats your thoughts on hemming them? i have too many pairs of "bunched" up jeans, and i want to get a good solid "normal" pair of jeans that I can really dive into as a project.

no cuffs, no bagginess, no tightness, just a really nice fitting pair of jeans.

think i ought to cold soak and them take them to get hemmed?

nairb49

actually most rakuten stores will hem them form you when you order, plus they chainstitch, so have them hemmed at the same time as your order them.

you dont need to soak them at all since they're already washed in 40C and probably dried with heat.

dontcaretoomuchforcrap CANT SKATE!!

Edited by horriblyjollyjinx on Jan 14, 2006 at 11:34 AM

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i got a one-wash version from someone off of styleforum in size 30. i generally wear a size 31 or so, and tried to figure in stretching. at first they were killing me in the hip area because they were tight, although the jeans did measure 30", they have become more comfortable. they legs on the jeans are quite slim, so you may want to get your usual size.

Tweedles,

I don't think so because even if they did buy raw, they would have soaked them and ended up with the same results as the one-wash. Kinda. I think it has more to do with where you wear them, on the hips or "as it's supposed" (highish rise), etc.

But just like DDML and HJJ, I don't have these jeans and I'm QUEEN of misinterpreprperp-thatsahardword-tation.

I've ordered the Eternal 846's in my usual size 30, I hope they'll be ok (and that coldrice can actually find them, to begin with. Apparently they're sold out alot).

Edited by beefcake on May 30, 2006 at 11:44 PM