Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

oh and Anthony I don't include the waistband in the measurements for the rise. so add 1.5" for the waistband.

Is that confusing? I've always done it that way, I guess it's a product of measuring partially constructed jeans...

Let me know if it's something that should be updated.

ok, for some reason I always measured the waist band also. didn't make sense for a while, 8" is really low. but 9.5 is great. need to check these out next time I'm up there!

NOTE*** On indigo trousers. they are not selvage. I know this may be confusing because of the earlier images I posted, but for AW09 the double indigo trouser will not be selvage. it was just way too expensive.

It turns out that it is the exact same denim from Kurabo but it's 12.5oz wide goods not selvage. the color and character of the denim is exactly the same. I hope this clears up any confusion.

Hey Karl, love the lookbook and fits!

do u think u can share some pictures of the construction details?

Few things that's of particular interest might be:

1. stitching of the centre back

2. Backpockets

3. Fly

4. the rivets buttons or zippers that were used

5. beltloops

Thanks Conor, did I meet you this weekend at AmRag? If so, thanks for coming by!

You might be talking about me...my name is Conroy and I stopped by. But I share my sentiments with Connor. Really great looking stuff, and it looks even better in person. I can't wait to save some dough and get down with RT. Absolutely LOVE the double workshirt.

You might be talking about me...my name is Conroy and I stopped by. But I share my sentiments with Connor. Really great looking stuff, and it looks even better in person. I can't wait to save some dough and get down with RT. Absolutely LOVE the double workshirt.

sorry Conroy, my bad. Thanks for stopping by I really appreciate the support.

Yes how much?! I am going to buy a new pair of jeans soon & these really interest me. I am debating on the Slim/Straight or the vintage fit but you guy a website up yet?

Website is LIVE.

http://rogueterritory.com/

there is no pricing or ecommerce available on the site as of now.

All 5 pocket selvage jeans are $220

Chambray Shirts are $140

DBL Indigo Work Shirt is $180

Trousers are $270

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email me at [email protected]