Rogue Territory Jeans

jedihabitat

will this stuff be available for online ordering anywhere?

Eventually I will have ecommerce on my website, but for now you can place orders directly through me. I'll be taking orders by the 3rd week in October. Production will be done within the next 2 weeks, I'll post size charts and fit pics in the next week or so.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

haha, hey karl it's javin. don't usually post around here but just wanted to say hi. i'll be dropping by soon enough to check it out :]

Hey Javin, good to hear from you. Swing by whenever, unfortunately my samples are with production being used as sew-bys so I don't have much to offer other than great conversation haha

This shit is stupid gangsta. Nice... Can't wait to see these. My trip to The Craft is long overdue as well. Looking forward to those shirts.

What is the pricing like on those? Any discounts for just general coolness? (10)

Really great stuff. Please let us know when the samples are back to check out / when the product is available. I'd love to stop by and check it out in person.

Definitely, I'm going to be documenting the whole process so you guys will be the first to see the finished products and will also be the first to know when they're going be in the stores..

I'll let you know when I get my samples back, I look forward to meeting you. You'll also get a chance to see what I do on a day to day basis if you stop by the workshop.

Karl

So I've been getting some questions about sizing and what denim I'm using. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm putting together the fit guides now. They should be up middle of next week.

Here are the fits that I'm offering (fit pics will be posted along with size guides.

Mid-rise Slim Skinny

Mid-Rise Slim Straight

High-rise Vintage Fit (my take on the ever popular Levis 1947 fit) the rise is a little lower and the leg a bit more fitted, the leg opening is smaller as well.

Mid-Rise Full Leg- this is my trouser

As far as the denim goes. For this first run I came across some great deadstock Cone 14oz selvage that I'm using for my Slim Straight and my Vintage Fit. By deadstock I mean that Cone only done a few runs on this denim and has discontinued it. So once it's gone it's gone my friends. This denim is not sanforized.

531kl0.jpg

The skinny is made out of an amazing red caste 13.5oz selvage denim from Kaihara Mills in JP. Again, this is the only time I'm using this denim...it's not deadstock, but I'm always experimenting and looking for new denim to use so it'll always be changing.

(I'll post pic soon)

The trouser will be made out of 2 different types of denim.

The double Indigo is an amazing 12oz denim from Karabo Mills in JP, both the warp and the weft are dyed indigo. This denim is sanforized.

ji2iiu.jpg

This is how the denim breaks down:

2s7jmtv.jpg

The other is a 'persimmons-like' brown12oz denim (very textured looking) from Kaihara Mills in Japan that I will be washing down a bit to bring out more of the cross-hatching.

muam4m.jpg

All of the shirts are slim fitting.

The Grey and Blue chambray work shirts are made from this super cool heavy weight chambray from Kaihara Mills JP. They will also go theu a quick washing process to bring out the unique character of the fabric.

2mphher.jpg

bhbpck.jpg

I'm also making a double indigo shirt, made out of the same denim I'm making my trousers out of. It's reminiscent of A CPO style shirt. I made this one a little bigger so you'd be able to layer underneath it. If you're looking for a slimmer fit you can always go down a size or soak it.

I apologize for the quality of the pics.

Any chance you can hold back one of those blue chambray shirts from going into the wash? Maybe say a medium, measures roughly 42 inch around the chest. Somebody will definitely buy it.

Just did a hot soak on the Double Indigo Work Shirt will post raw and soaked measurements and pics tonight. It looks like it shrunk about .5" all around.

I actually tumbled on low, and the denim held all its original color. Just on the edges and seams you see a little white coming thru. I actually am really feeling the soaked look on this denim. All the seams got shiny too.

Really cool.

• 2 weeks later...

some have requested specs. here are the size charts for the following styles. I'll post the size charts for the washed goods in a couple days.

Double Indigo Work Trouser:

30m0t2c.jpg

Double Indigo Work Shirt:

29dk80k.jpg

Standard Issue: Vintage Fit

2ykhsls.jpg

Stanton: Slim Straight

x3sc4w.jpg

SK-Skinny Fit

90ag7q.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hahaaha he IS Adam Goldberg. not really but he gets that a lot.

beatle we were drinking PBR but unfortunately he wasn't drunk. I didn't want to be responsible for getting his ass home after the shoot. Thanks for the input tho, I'll keep that in mind for my next shoot.

Anthony-the Stanton is a slim straight about 1" larger in the leg opening. 16" circumference on a size 31. and it is made with the 14oz Cone

oh and Anthony I don't include the waistband in the measurements for the rise. so add 1.5" for the waistband.

Is that confusing? I've always done it that way, I guess it's a product of measuring partially constructed jeans...

Let me know if it's something that should be updated.