Superawkward

scoki

So I got two friends, one of which already has a partner. We were out at the club together and as we're about to say goodbye/goodnight, I look down for 2 secs to lock my bike and when I look up again they're making out.

No previous history between the two and not even anything hinting towards it happening, afaik anyway.

And I'm just standing there, about one meter away from them with no fucking clue what is happening.

(just left quietly once I realized it wasn't a joke or something, which was my first thought and also why I laughed when I first looked up)

not sure if awkward or sad or both, but this weekend im at a cabin party, and everyones chatting about the owners cat whos about to kick the bucket. Wont eat, fragile, lots of meds. I walk in from the kitchen, pull out a chair, and sit without looking crushing the cat. The cat seemed okay, but i felt miserable. 

not sure if awkward or sad or both, but this weekend im at a cabin party, and everyones chatting about the owners cat whos about to kick the bucket. Wont eat, fragile, lots of meds. I walk in from the kitchen, pull out a chair, and sit without looking crushing the cat. The cat seemed okay, but i felt miserable. 

Sorry to hear about that.

I visited a friend in Munich a while back and ended up killing his parakeet by sitting on it accidentally. Still haven't gotten over that.

I was jogging on the treadmill 1+ mile, when I slowed the speed down to walking  I blew air only out of the side of my mouth. ended up actually blowing a little wad of sweat/spit on an 80 yr old grandma's face next to me, she flinched and wiped her face, gave me a quick nasty look for few seconds.

I just pretended nothing happened, and left a minute later :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

when kindofyoung and i made eye contact (on two different occassions), and i recognized him while he has no idea i browse sufu

Didn't know there were any other Uppsala sufu members, you should've said hi. This was yesterday night right?

I think I noticed you, but assumed you were mistaking me for someone else (since I had no idea who you were) and that's why you looked at me

Edited by kindofyoung

• 4 months later...

Im on this app "nextdoor" its like a neighborhood social media platform to share classifieds, crime alerts, ect...

Someone posted an offer to come pick figs in their tree.

I came over, climbed up in the tree, and got a few figs. As i was picking i heard a crack, and took out one of the main branches, breaking off about half of the tree. Then I see the ladder she left out for me.

I felt awful so I went and knocked on the door to admit my shame and explain myself, and offer to cut up tree and remove.

The lady of the house was understanding and friendly, and asks if I at least got some figs. She doesnt go to see the damage, just says its okay and such, but she has no idea half her nice fig tree is laying on the ground. As i go to leave, her little toddler in diaper only waves and says THANK YOU!

I dont know what to do about it, other than feel terrible for a while, and eat the few figs i was able to pick.