supermeatheads

kunk75

i hate doing cardio for weight loss.

running on treadmills is lame ass shit.

most cardio routines are futile. google HIIT(high intensity interval training)

since moving and starting a new job and not finding a cheap convienent gym i have not training once in the past month so im not hardcore lately. ive actually lost weight in this time though and ive also way less strict in my diet. ive lost over 20 pounds in the past year and its all because i watched what i ate and had a good weight training routine.i still fiend for a good drop set so i can really feel the pump and follow it up with a PWO whey shake.

at first i felt like i was not in the gym for enough time during the week..but once you start hitting heavy sets you'll need all the recovery time you can get

I feel you on that one. I only go 3 days a week for 60-70 minte sessions and it still feels like I'm overtraining

try lateral raise statics, too and pretty much any muscle in the complex. tellin you, after a few weeks you'll notice a difference.

and the 5 x 5 sugg. is a great one. i did 5 x 5 for a half year and saw pretty good gains.

i'm getting ready for a month or so of lighter weight and more carb manipulation.

and kunk, i tried static holds w/ hammer curls today..it made the pain go away for that instant but that's about it...

I knew about the injuries, but my god that was a lot of weight.

I don't do much in the way of that power-lifting stuff, just a lot of crosstraining stuff to keep in shape. Generic, but effective. I've only recently stepped up my cardio game, and tahnkfully I just bought new shoes because I could barely run a mile without my bum-ankle puffing up to the size of a small grapefruit (similar color as well).

and kunk, i tried static holds w/ hammer curls today..it made the pain go away for that instant but that's about it...

are you supinating at the peak? it'll burn like helll, but that's how it's good to get the most out of every type of curl

how is the ankle, jeep? i just got rid of that sciatica shit i was bitching about a couple of weeks ago.

pretty sore these days since work started. I work at a YMCA day camp so I'm out all day on it and then I work out after work and do other shit and neglect to wear footwear with any support so, it's pretty fucking pained right now. Since I'm just hanging in the evenings for the most part its fine, but I should definitely get back on my icing routine and bringing Advil with me places... It's never not gonna be swollen, which is the main problem. Because there is a foreign object that lives within my body, its always gonna be sore and big. I could have the plate removed, but I'd be layed up for another month, month and a half. It's not anything that impedes me from doing sports, gymin' it, running around, walking, etc., but it can become pretty bad if I've been on it for too long.

I'm banking on these Nike's I bought to provide a lot better support. I have New Balances just in case.

thats a pretty

decent total kunk.have you ever competed at all? with me just started to get serious with the powerlifting and abit of strongman this year.not much going on in aust with it all though...

also have you ever tried doing reverse hypers for your back. i don't know how fragile it is, but for me i found after max effort lower sessions with like either squat,dead or good mornings etc, doing a few sets of these really 'loosened' the discs up.

515/565/675

squat is compromised by 2 disc ruptures and 2 severe herniations. same w/dead

oh and for all of you who want more info/real into it, i dont often peddle shit much but elitefts is probably one of the best sites out there for powerlifting etc. some of you may have probably heard of it anyways.

fuck, powerlifting is probably the furthest you can get from rocking diors...

i used to compete but my squat/dead wouldn't hold up due to the fucked back.

i do rev. hypers and low-pulley pull throughs as well. i agree on elite-i order from them all the time. blast straps, sled, etc.

drug free powerlifting is rough, but i can't anymore. wife threw out gear 2 years ago so i gave up.

thats a pretty

decent total kunk.have you ever competed at all? with me just started to get serious with the powerlifting and abit of strongman this year.not much going on in aust with it all though...

also have you ever tried doing reverse hypers for your back. i don't know how fragile it is, but for me i found after max effort lower sessions with like either squat,dead or good mornings etc, doing a few sets of these really 'loosened' the discs up.

oh and for all of you who want more info/real into it, i dont often peddle shit much but elitefts is probably one of the best sites out there for powerlifting etc. some of you may have probably heard of it anyways.

fuck, powerlifting is probably the furthest you can get from rocking diors...

drug free powerlifting is rough, but i can't anymore. wife threw out gear 2 years ago so i gave up.

ye girls are

annoying.and yes drug free is very rough.

in re to ordering off elite, iv done it a couple times with bands and stuff but fuck postage to aust is expensive. proxy anyone? haha.

my advice is to not unless you're committed to continuing to do so and to never truly be "off". no such thing as 1 cycle. if you gain 20, you gonna be okay with losing 15 of it? prolly not.

and when you're off, you need to take a bunch of fairly scary shit to keep your natural levels up.

i wouldn't bother. specially if you're under 21.

pm me and i can write you something up. if only it were that easy to put on bulk.

i'm not a believer in light weight for cuts or the other bullshit you hear. it's largely defined by diet, genetics, etc.

I am skinny... i want to gain muscle but not bulk. how do I do this? i used to have it when i didnt work and bodyboarded/skated everyday, i no longer have the opportunity to do this.

I do not want to pay to go to a gym if I don't have to.