Pictures that make you uncomfortable

Mr Waffles

durrah.jpg

glad you rely on such un-biased sources for your pictures, asshole.

do you even know what that website promotes?

i'm glad to see one of the headlines is "El Holocausto y la necrofilia sionista"

i especially like how that picture shows no soldiers, and gives no real insight to what is going on in the images presented. it's just commentary without any presentation of facts. good job.

Obviously the picture made you uncomfortable.

less so the picture than the ignorance of someone who might believe that theres nothing more to read into, especially after investigating the website it was linked from. yes, it made me uncomfortable, less so than the video (i'd seen that before/read about it before).

this thread delivers, in that unconventional, uncomfortable, and uncompromising way.

i want to neg rep you for this. holy fucking christ. i feel like never want to drive fast again.

other than that, im loving this thread, big fan of shock and horror etc.

a few of my own, if they actually make anyone uncomfortable id love to hear it...

2242937017_0de3f7c915.jpg

2232644029_a80d40f68c.jpg

2233431392_2c285c0e46.jpg

2224933458_e9bab88be1.jpg

and on a little bit of a 'lighter' note maybe..

2139816972_7b3355d7c0.jpg

2225115700_8bfb4b0c05.jpg

glad you rely on such un-biased sources for your pictures, asshole.

do you even know what that website promotes?

i'm glad to see one of the headlines is "El Holocausto y la necrofilia sionista"

i especially like how that picture shows no soldiers, and gives no real insight to what is going on in the images presented. it's just commentary without any presentation of facts. good job.

less so the picture than the ignorance of someone who might believe that theres nothing more to read into, especially after investigating the website it was linked from. yes, it made me uncomfortable, less so than the video (i'd seen that before/read about it before).

this thread delivers, in that unconventional, uncomfortable, and uncompromising way.

Don't get your panties in a bunch you 7ft fairy fuck, I don't give a flying fuck where I got the pictures from, I just used that image cause all the videos of the incident were either 50 minutes long or extremely grainy and hard to make out. Also, how the hell is that biased, yeah the site is sketchy, but the captions are fairly simple and coherent for illiterate cunts such as yourself.

2232644029_a80d40f68c.jpg

Back when I used to live in Japan, I stumbled across a dead bird just laying on the ground, had no wounds or anything, it was just laying there. Then two Japanese school boys came along, picked up the bird, and started literally ripping it apart. They were first squeezing it, and after each squeeze it let out like a chirp, then they'd giggle. Then, they pulled both beaks back, like King Kong did to the T-Rex in Peter Jackson's remake, then started pulling it apart. Ripping it's wings off, then it's legs, and eventually it's head. Shit was surreal.

Back when I used to live in Japan, I stumbled across a dead bird just laying on the ground, had no wounds or anything, it was just laying there. Then two Japanese school boys came along, picked up the bird, and started literally ripping it apart. They were first squeezing it, and after each squeeze it let out like a chirp, then they'd giggle. Then, they pulled both beaks back, like King Kong did to the T-Rex in Peter Jackson's remake, then started pulling it apart. Ripping it's wings off, then it's legs, and eventually it's head. Shit was surreal.

thats what happens when you're raised on anime

i hope they get hit by a mack truck.

"Armageddon" was a van of the econoline e150 nomenclature. Full of a band that was tougher than a 90mph mac truck. Unfortunately, that van was not as tough as the band that captained it. On April 23rd, 2001, the band, the van, & the mac truck met. The band walked away. Randy, the truck driver, lived to do a lot more crank, but Armageddon was fucked.