WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

also, this dress shoe with shorts bullshit dont look stylin' either

This only works for Germans. That's because they've been wearing shorts with dressy shoes for ages.

Actually, it's not all about that. It's a look that has to be organic. I think his outfit is pretty slick, I might even wear something akin. The shorts could be shorter. It would look better if you just had those shorts with a crisp button down tucked in and not much else.

u look like guy who i wud see at theatre linin up 2 see indiana jones [i didnt c 2nite, prolly not tmrw either prolly neva] and they r dumb and chillin wit ugly ugly girl who wear tru religion n date u cuz she think dat datin guy who raw denims iz so cool n u datin her jus cuz u cant get no better

I feel you there, man. I don't even want to see it. I'm sick of Hollyweird trying to shove this Shiloh LeDouche, or whatever his stupid fucking name is, down our throats. Yeah, they're trying to establish yet another "big" franchise celeb. We get that. Usually though, they tend to have some appeal. I can't help but feel that they reanimated the corpse of a classic movie franchise just to help beef up the box office potential of that kid's franchise. It reminds me of Terminator 3 being released to boost Arnolds campaign and the suckfest that followed.

Also, fuck Worm. That kid is just crap, crap, crap. He took a great pair o' pants from Oak and made me not want to buy them anymore. Nice going, dick. In that pic he just looks like a Prussian offcer pants meets Nihilist art student meets ugly, played-out shoes.

Planet Zoink! to SpaceWorm!

Ahahaha! lost highway.

"I'm Bill Pullman! Watch me fuck my saxamaphone! Look how seedy this bar is. Feel how seeeeeedy this moooovie is!"

Are you talking about the guy played by Robert Blake with the makeup who filmed people gettin' it a'hn?

There was another guy, Mr Eddy, who had the car...

jet- The movie actually wasn't terrible. I mean, it's not a classic or anything but it felt like an indiana jones movie. That was the problem with the new star wars movies as they just didn't feel like the old ones. The plot, while obviously a bit more far fetched wasn't that much of a stretch considering what indiana jones movies are about. There were a few cg special effect moments that were really lame and cheesy but whatever.

Shilea beauf or whatever was annoying as shit in the first half. He tried to play some hard ass greaser but it doesn't work for him. He was better once he started playing a slightly nerdy, slightly cocky kid like he did on that even stevens show i watched in middle school.

The kodiak avatars are getting out of control. I hope this doesn't turn out like the great avatar swap of last year but with that kid's face

Post again when you enter high school. Buying worn for 6 months apc's is fail. And I'd find the second one less shitty if you were colorblind or merely blind, but here... Wearing those raf everyone bought for cheap on yoox doesn't make you look cool. Btw the APC jean I sold you long time ago for 95€, I bought it for 40.

Well. Firstly i fuck you i am 18 years old. Oh yes i'm don't tall and fat like you but that doesn't make that i'm a kid.

Secondly i need to tell you a real story. I have bought my APC NC because it was a really sweet business. In effect i have bought it (3.5 month worn) SHAME ON ME :rolleyes: at the price of 60€. It look very good and i never regret this sold. About the RAF by RAF. Can say that you have had the same in black and white. Besides, yes i have sold you a jeans, and maybe you have make some benefit so YOU'RE REALLY FANTASTIC :rolleyes:, i have sold him 90€ and i have trade it ,without money trade, with Raf by Raf. So shame on me if i don't buy my clothes at the most price and if i try to make some great business. Yes, i'm not a fucking little son of rich like you. My parents don't pay me all that i want but i am not a fucking bastard and i have friend. So ,i have understand that i don't be part of your little faggot circle of rich guy who everybody sucks everybody. That's really funny it's that you make exactly same things on this forum. You have try to denigrate me at everybody eyes and when you have seen that "Big Men of Sufu" doesn't be allright with you you have suck them. You're really a faggot and frienless. You're so funny in you're shit rich bad chilhood. JULIEN. Yeah besides why have you add me to friends on Facebook 2 months ago to finnally ejest me 3 weeks later ?

I'm really sorry about the poverty of my english language.

Well. Firstly i fuck you i am 18 years old. Oh yes i'm don't tall and fat like you but that doesn't make that i'm a kid.

Secondly i need to tell you a real story. I have bought my APC NC because it was a really sweet business. In effect i have bought it (3.5 month worn) SHAME ON ME :rolleyes: at the price of 60€. It look very good and i never regret this sold. About the RAF by RAF. Can say that you have had the same in black and white. Besides, yes i have sold you a jeans, and maybe you have make some benefit so YOU'RE REALLY FANTASTIC :rolleyes:, i have sold him 90€ and i have trade it ,without money trade, with Raf by Raf. So shame on me if i don't buy my clothes at the most price and if i try to make some great business. Yes, i'm not a fucking little son of rich like you. My parents don't pay me all that i want but i am not a fucking bastard and i have friend. So ,i have understand that i don't be part of your little faggot circle of rich guy who everybody sucks everybody. That's really funny it's that you make exactly same things on this forum. You have try to denigrate me at everybody eyes and when you have seen that "Big Men of Sufu" doesn't be allright with you you have suck them. You're really a faggot and frienless. You're so funny in you're shit rich bad chilhood. JULIEN. Yeah besides why have you add me to friends on Facebook 2 months ago to finnally ejest me 3 weeks later ?

blah blah... Chill winston.

take it your chin and chill the fuck out.

blah blah blah

I know you resold the apc for as much as I sold them to you, I just wanted to tease you a little bit. My parent's don't give me money for my clothes, or less than yours, and i'd be broke if I paid retail price for everything. I don't really remember me riding dick to make people stop talking shit on me, but I remember you doing it, I wrote the first comment about you because I find you funny, but this is the shit talking thread... Welcome to the internets, and remember, this is serious business.

SIR, THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME, I WISH I COULD MAKE ALL OF THIS MY SIGNATURE

shit i'm even thinkin of putting that up in facebook fav. quotes if there is a word cap on sigs here.

i am trying to picture him deliver that monologue verbally, captured on film...and ideally it would be exactly what one gets reading that and maybe even more.