Superfuture Boxing Fans?

Leonard Leroy

Good fight from Barrera,I'm no expert but I felt that the fight didn't reach it's peak, probably because both fighters seems to be fighting defensively in the mid-latter rounds. Seemed like everytime Pacquiao tried to be aggressive he would get countered which forced him to pull back again.

Anyway congrats to the Pacman for the win. would've love to seen Barrera knocked the fuck out thou hah

Barrera should have gone for broke in the 12th round. Morales-Pac I, the 12th round was fucking epic.

Pac needs the knockout to win, Morales goes southpaw and eggs him on, giving him his chance to get it. Morales gets rocked, survives, wins biiiiiiiig. His last victory is one of his greatest.

Edit: http://youtube.com/watch?v=xsLPre6dnbA

I love boxing.

That Calzaghe vs Kessler fight should be very interesting. Its a toss up, though I do believe Kessler has enough talent to push Joe to the edge and possibly beat him. We shall see.

Cotto vs Mosley is going to be a good one. I think Cotto is going to win though because IMO Mosley gets sloppy with his combos. He is going to get caught by Cotto in the later rounds.

Floyd vs Hatton, walk in the park for Floyd IMO. Yes Hatton thinks he is Mr. Pressure but this fight is in America so he def wont be roughhousing mayweather too much. Also I think PBF has too much speed and smarts for hatton. Look for an insane amount of counterpunching from floyd as well as lateral movement. Should fluster hatton and nust him up. This aint the same floyd that faced Castillo....he's improved since then. WE SHALL SEE. =)

Cheers

Juan Diaz is fucking amazing. He's not feather fisted anymore, he truly has improved his punching power.

At 24, and nearly unified, I'm going to say he's fucking amazing. A true prodigy.

Pacquiao will still knock him out.

(I think that fight is straight up 50-50. Maybe Pacquiao as a slight underdog.)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone saw the Mikkel Kessler vs. Dimitri Sartison?

I heard that Kessler improved his movement a bit, which i would have loved to see, since he was pretty much stationary in the Kessler vs. Calzaghe fight.

A middleweight fighter with the movement of a heavyweighter is not cool.

Pacquiao vs Hatton, someone make this happen!

Humberto Soto is getting his crack at Pacquiao in November while all the other lightweight players are tied. Lightweight is suddenly the best division out there. Welterweight is deep, but mysterious because no one is fighting each other.

At lightweight we have:

Nate Campbell vs. Joan Guzman

Joel Casamayor vs Juan Manuel Marquez

Juan Diaz vs. Micheal Katsidis.

All of them want a crack at Pacquiao.

By the way:

Joe Calzaghe vs. Roy Jones

September 20, MSG.

Jones all the way! I believe!

(sigh)