Baltimore Meetups

dsholmes1

word. everyone else ok with that?

baltimore? murdaland, bodymore, etc etc

yeah, I thought I was one of like two in bmore.

thursday night, golden west, let's say 8PM? I might be bringing a girl. redhead though, so free pass

i do want to meet akuma, I'm not avoiding you guys, I promise.

but I haven't been out much with my friends this semester and it's my birthday this weekend, but I'll be at a bike race so we're all going out together. sorry guys :(

sometime though, we'll all party together.

Edited by littlemike

anyone interested in going to this? http://confirmedstock.com/the-event/

this look dope. I might go, depends on whether I am in DC or not saturday, but I always like a good event. I think I'm going to some wire house party on opening day weekend for the O's, too.

Well, reading all that made me blush. Not sure if I'll make it down tomorrow night. If I do, I'll see y'all at golden west. I'm sure I'll be able to find you guys.

get your ass to mars.

yo, it was all good. Thanks desi, for picking up her little wallet thing - she barely ever uses it so I guess she forgot.

And the meetup was pretty dope man. Food, stories, everything but the camaraderie of familiar handjobs.

same here, had a blast.

anyway, do any of you guys ride fixies/single speeds/whatever? i'm getting one to ride to work this summer but wouldn't mind rolling around town a bit for fun.

yeah i ride a 3 gear during the spring and summer. have to get it fixed up before taking it out this season though. brakes are worn down and my front tire is busted.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be back this weekend - I might be headed to annapolis for a dinner party and some opera later, but I should be in Baltimore for at least saturday night.