Atlanta Meetup!!!

Gunitx333

i went to drew lewis about 2 months ago-- it's just alright. too much modern amusement and other fake-nerd-prep stuff. and too little band of outsiders. rag and bone selection was good, though.

heard they had common projects, but they were all out when i went there.

wish and barney's co-op are better imo.

Fuck, I totally fucked up on names, I was thinking about Sid Mashburn's. As for Drew Lewis I was very unimpressed too. Their APC buy was a joke, as well as the CP buy. Hoping they'll do better for F/W but I don't have any expectations.

Fuck, I totally fucked up on names, I was thinking about Sid Mashburn's. As for Drew Lewis I was very unimpressed too. Their APC buy was a joke, as well as the CP buy. Hoping they'll do better for F/W but I don't have any expectations.

i am in complete agreement over drew lewis.

i actually really like sid mashburn a lot. atlanta desperately needed a store like that. it strikes a perfect balance between young and old-- while it carries cool younger brands (apc, tretorn), it still maintains a level of sophistication that an uptight buckhead dad would want.

hahah brentos, you on east side? and did you rush any frat?

I'm on East in Matheson...Can't get an apartment off campus till May 1st, 2009. :-/

Didn't rush any frats, but of course know all kinds of pledges and brothers so i can get in to parties...I'm considering rushing in the spring...

when will the fashion world take atlanta seriously ;'(

i used to copp mad margiela at wish.

they were practically free cause noone bought it. lulz.

why you say that?

im really not worried about joining a frat besides networking purposes... i'm friends with a bunch of brothers and pledges like i said. and, i have a bunch of friends that are girls, so that gets me to all the parties anyways. heh.

what brands does Wish carry? i havent been there in 6 years :o

the only store I know about is standard and barneys

I was at wish over the weekend and they seemed to carry a few nice brands. I did talk to the staff there and they were talking about how the store might stop carrying their more high end stuff cos of the way the l5p market is going. Some brands that caught my attention over there were:

-Henrik Vibskov

- Band of Outsiders

- Fremont

- YMC

- Wood Wood

and some. I was pretty happy.

They have this there as well for about $290

I ,on the other hand, have never been to the Phipps.

Image src: Tresbienshop.net