Wow.

lllllllllllllll

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you her official stalker or something? It seems as if every other post you make you reference her. No wonder she's gone into hiding.

xOxXoxxOo

DAMN BITCH GOT ME BANNED...

WHO DA FUK R U NEWAYZ??? COME WIV UR NORMAL USERNAME WIT DAT ALIAS SHIT...

Why is everyone tripping on her, you know if cheep or someone posted this but genders reversed you would all be up on that shit like LOLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZ

Anyway I thought it was pretty funny, laughing at people is funny it's what the internet is for.

kind of what I thought as well. since when is this "inappropriate" in sufu standards? if some guy secretly snapped nude pictures of a milf they banged and posted them here all you wankers would rep him to death :rolleyes:

why is this thread bringing out so many retarded posts out of the woodwork?

did you give him your email address just so you could make fun of him later?

you schlemiel, she gave out her email before she knew she'd get a fucking retarded raving email from him

dumbgirlontheinternet, your first and only post = FAIL. your internet privileges have been revoked.

Stating the (bloody) obvious, but ever thought about giving him a fake email address or even a fake number in the first place?

let's review. she gave out her email before she knew she'd get a fucking retarded raving email from him

plus, she could've given out an 'anonymous' gmail account or something, for all we know. that's what i would've done.

What's worst being dishonest or posting shit up about the guy on the internet to be made fun of by others?

she didn't say she didn't want to be dishonest, she said she's not quick witted when it comes to being dishonest. reading r fundamental, look into it.

wow that you gave your e-mail address to some creepy middle age dude and actually got surprised that this has happened, and then proceeded to copy paste it to a forum

another inane comment. i assume he wasn't creepy or a raving lunatic at the time she talked to him in person, which is why his raving lunatic email probably seemed to come from out of the blue. but regardless of why she got the email, it's totally redic and therefore worthy of being posted, end of story. it's morally no worse than anything else in the 'Really stupid PMs you've received" thread.

his e-mail was kinda creepy, but he didn't say anything wrong or offending, he was trying to make a conversation( well, more like 20 conversations lol )
if you think there's nothing wrong in that email then you've taken leave of your senses. or perhaps you just write similar emails and therefore find it 'normal.'

if you think there's nothing wrong in that email then you've taken leave of your senses. or perhaps you just write similar emails and therefore find it 'normal.'

are u fucking reading impaired?

did i say i found the e-mail normal?

there's a big difference between finding an e-mail normal and thinking he didn't say anything wrong. he just talked about lots of non-sense random bullshit, but none was actually weird and offending