Uniqlo F/W 07.08

doctorgnar

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read in the sales thread that they've apparently re-stocked the vintage chinos and that they're on sale for 15 or 20% off. Is there anyone that would be willing to pick me up a pair or 2 for a fee?

Send me a PM if you can help me out.

co-sign!

i need help too!

vintage chinos fit large, im a true 32 and 31 still fit me 1/2-1" big in waist

size down if u want it to fit slimmer through leg

Not my experience. I've got three pairs, one in each color, and they all run true. Not the same size you would probably wear in denim, or some other pants that will stretch a lot, but your actual waist size.

I normally wear a 28 in denim, but I'm actually a 30. 30 in UVCs fits me perfect, if a little snug in the waist.

Not my experience. I've got three pairs, one in each color, and they all run true. Not the same size you would probably wear in denim, or some other pants that will stretch a lot, but your actual waist size.

I normally wear a 28 in denim, but I'm actually a 30. 30 in UVCs fits me perfect, if a little snug in the waist.

yea, this has been my experience as well with a pair of size 32. runs true to size.

I was wondering for anyone with experience with the japanese uniqlo stuff. How is their sizing compared to american brands like Supreme. Are they generally one size smaller (i.e, a XL hoody in Uniqlo would be compareable to a L hoody in Supreme).