Uniqlo F/W 07.08

doctorgnar

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoever styled this shoot is regularly lurking on superfuture and stylezeitgeist (however the fuck you spell that shit) to come up with absolutly genius products that appeal to me.... this looks good.

Hmmmm.......

Warrants closer inspection in store, cause Uniqlo is very well styled, but the more complex and "stylish" Garments don't often work quite the way I want them to.

everything i've seen from uniqlo has been poor and disappointing. THEY DON'T EVEN MAKE A 36 INSEAM. i don't understand sufu's love for it. EXCEPT for those canvas topsiders...those were dope.

Mmm, that is nice. Uniqlo's quality in the clothing itself is lacking though, IMO.

please explain. i think the general consensus is that Uniqlo's clothing is at a quality level that surpasses its price range.

please explain. i think the general consensus is that Uniqlo's clothing is at a quality level that surpasses its price range.

Very much so. Uniqlo's quality makes H&M look like complete crap! I'd say in some cases you get more than what you would generally pay for.

Uniqlo's quality has always been decent to great. my only problem is that the garments have always been cut fairly boxy, body or sleeve is always 2-3 cm too short on me, hopefully it's cut a bit more slim this season.

Why can't H&fuckingM do something like this?

They have the facilities, the money, the targetgroup and all they can do is rape other peoples designs?

I haven't had any experience with Uniqlo yet unfortunatly, but from what I can tell from pics it seems pretty good for what it wants to be.

God, I hate H&M!!!