Interest check: Amsterdam Meet up

Amsterdam meet up?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Amsterdam meet up?

• ja gezellig!
    • Nee, flikker op met je internet community shit, geek!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one in Kalvertoren is the only Levi's store that sells LVC if I'm not mistaken. I've been there twice and have yet to come across a single pair of raw selvage denim. Better luck at Cowboys2Catwalk in Utrechtsestraat and Lock Stock and Barrel in Hartenstraat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Any people still want to do this? I am less creeped out by this idea now since I have been posting more.;)

Anyway, might be nice to have some drinks, probably inside though with this shitty weather. I am up for everything, even hysterical typical hipster fag parties in Adam.:P

• 3 weeks later...

It was really great, lots of Swedes, Rietvelders, fashion people, free booze, we all got tipsy, except for Beautyfake....... I held her hair while Colin, Tisswat and his friend Rabi were comforting her ( J/K). We met the guys from Acne, and that was when Colin discovered his great talent to interview.

I was surprised at how many people showed up, I wasn't even sure if Colin or Tisswat would come at all. I almost didn't go, but because I missed my train I decided to check it out. So glad I did :).

It was really nice you guys! :D

Yeah I was pretty much sober the whole night. I think everyone could totally tell :D

Colin! Apparently that pee on the canal could have cost you 100 euros if you got caught! And Uinku, I hope you could fix your glasses!

Pics or it didn't happen!
Tisswat, Colin, Uinku? You guys ok if I post some pics here?
Who were there? Who was ugly, who was good looking?
Tisswat, Colin, Uinku, beautyfake
Who was dating who?
Hmmm... I'm not answering this one ;)