Bless

Servo2000

• 3 weeks later...
oh foreeel? shit, they had no footwear when I was there, not much else either. anything nice?

They had cool air force ones, that had been deconstructed, then had the bless loop holes put through the toungue and upper... (I think they are on the site) plus they had another that isnt, I think it was a chuck, but Ive done a lot´in the last two weeks, so I could be mistaken...

Also had heaps of copies of the book of course, plus the bag sleeve hoodie, plus a lot of girls loop thing bags, and a cool belt...

They had cool air force ones, that had been deconstructed, then had the bless loop holes put through the toungue and upper... (I think they are on the site) plus they had another that isnt, I think it was a chuck, but Ive done a lot´in the last two weeks, so I could be mistaken...

Also had heaps of copies of the book of course, plus the bag sleeve hoodie, plus a lot of girls loop thing bags, and a cool belt...

curious as to how much they cost...

thanx

Don't pin me down on this, but they might have been showpieces only...

The shoes that is.

i figured they were just props because i haven't heard shit about unit pricing or customization etc, but tyro went to the shop and witnessed the brilliance 1st hand. i really hope he has some good news.

The ones with the plastic rings. The whole shape of the shoe is distorted because of the rings and that doesn't feel too nice, also some of those rings poke in your feet.

The hacked up sneaker/espadrilles are really comfortable and the patched Adidas' I've unfortunatly never had a chance to try on.

oh. i guess i won't get them (not like i could anyway).

The ones with the plastic rings. The whole shape of the shoe is distorted because of the rings and that doesn't feel too nice, also some of those rings poke in your feet.

The hacked up sneaker/espadrilles are really comfortable and the patched Adidas' I've unfortunatly never had a chance to try on.

Wait, do they still sell those sneaker / espadrilles things I posted on the front page? Someone hook me up.

Expect it to take a while to respond, I don't have internet right now and won't for some time (posting from a friends laptop).

Wait, do they still sell those sneaker / espadrilles things I posted on the front page? Someone hook me up.

Expect it to take a while to respond, I don't have internet right now and won't for some time (posting from a friends laptop).

servo,

i don't think they are available, but if someone can find them then me2 me2.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

They dont sell the espadrilles anymore, at least not in paris. You could always ask to have a pair made, Im pretty sure they could do it. The thing is, they're not very solid, especially if they have cutouts on the sides, obviously. When I tried them on, it was a big deal because everyone thought they'd rip and it almost happened.

I saw one japanese girl that was wearing a pair made out of blazers and they did seem to hold up ok, so what do you know... If you want a nice object made out of shoes, then go for it. If you want sneakers, then maybe it's not a good investment.

• 5 weeks later...

Please note: these pics were all taken by me especially for Supertalk, I figured it wouldn't be neccesary to tag them, but I'd appreciate it if you don't go posting them around.

Thanks!

Showspace:

2290367267_b5f7e88d42.jpg

2291160476_cd3d2300bd.jpg

2291156070_ef66743aab.jpg

2290367557_22ba924a4a.jpg

2291157878_0c181a2286.jpg

Looks:

These are by far not all of them, just the ones I got a chance of snapping, and more men's stuff since I figured that be more interesting for here.

2290367971_dbcf076ed2_o.jpg

2290369075_fbaa2c7f4f_o.jpg

2291162590_0fc286df18_o.jpg

2290369197_42f1e83434_o.jpg

2291160730_86f2f49eca_o.jpg