Bless

Servo2000

• 2 months later...

the selection at the opening ceremony in LA sucks shit. ooga booga, on the other hand, orders from their archives, so the pieces they buy usually end up being more interesting/affordable. i wanted to go, but didnt have time.

I've barely made a profit on Supleme so far. Right now I'm just establishing my cred so I can go all out in Fall...that's when I'll try to compete with the azns. Ooga Booga is pretty affordable and has some awesome stuff, thanks for that. As for how I'm getting ballin' ballin'...just managing my cash well and doing hella work.

BTW does the African print shirt fit for women (med=sz 8/50?) or men?

For the Aussie Bitches, plus others...

NEW BLESS No30 INTRARELEVANCE COLLECTION

BLESS BOOK published by Sternberg Press Celebrating 10 Years of Themelessness: N°00

– N°29

Paris and Berlin based duo (Desiree Heiss and Ines Kaag) are one of fashion's most

innovative designers. BLESS are constantly investigating the boundaries of style.

Their production, which sits on the fine line between art object and design, high

function and high fashion, is always unique and marked by the recycling and

adaptation of unexpected items put to use in a totally new way.

Designed by Manuel Raeder, this fully illustrated book features for the first time

the wide range of BLESS' activity and documents a unique mode of cultural

production.

Serving as an excellent companion piece, the BLESS POSTERBOOK provides visual

documentation of every BLESS product and construction ever conceived.

Both books are now available in-store along with other new and incredible items from

their current No.30 Intrarelevance collection.

But I want to buy this stuff, and I dont live in Melbourne... WAH! WAH!

SOMEDAY STORE ONLINE

Check out our NEW online store at www.someday-store.com

No I dont work for them, I'm simply on the mailing list

i noted that yesterday when i checked the Seven website... i wonder why there's a mixup.

some of those mesh hoodies were available at the Ooga Booga webstore recently,

at a discount.

So much for avant-garde :P

I wonder if they'll get any of the actual fw07 collection, it's nice.

Stopped by Seven today, I wanted to check out that white leather wallet from Bless .. but they were sold out.

I cried in the store and got kicked out after my puddle of tears began to damage the garments.

don't they have the a/w stuff in now? what are the sweatpants like?

• 1 month later...

^these come with a great story, not one pair is the same.

BLESS send the cut pieces of fabric to the factory and Adidas would assemble them.

They hand cut everysingle piece and then made them into packages wich should go together.

However, some pieces went missing in this massive piececutting mayhem and as a result the ladies doing the assembly of these shoes in Germany had pieces short.

They (the assembly) ladies brought in different kinds of fabrics from their homes and filled in the missing pieces with fabric of their own that fitted best with it.

My favorites of these are the ones with multicoloured millefleurs fabric.