Halloween Ideas

Thorns

i came up with two funny ideas when i was at my friend's house playing with make up.

8544004_ganguro21.jpg

ganguro ho style. my skin's already brown anyways. but... not so much.

or a ventriloquist dummy. i would post a picture but all the pictures are freaking me out. it would be a cute couples costume i think

My friends and I were planning on being the beatles and just walking around singing/playing guitar haha it should be fun.

that's not really halloween related.

i can't find a nice costume

i think i'll end up being a robot that eats womenz

I thought it would be amusing to be the guy from Juno except throw on some cheap-shit costume effects to make it look like someone beat the shit out of me.

Elliott Smith with a knife in my chest didn't go over too well last year since much fewer people even know who he is than I had originally expected.

i will be this for halloween:

cs-AndrewWK3-Atlanta72802.JPG

in full fucking effect, i will be bleeding and completely fucking trashed within 15 minutes of getting off of work.

i saw an interview with him on muchmusic or something where he re-opened a scar in his forehead by running his thumbnail into it a bunch of times until it started bleeding ahghghghgh