Halloween Ideas

Thorns

Well I'm currently searching for good halloween costume ideas. Every year my horrible drunken little insensitive buddies and I have a 'most offensive halloween costume' constest. Basically we dress eachother up as shit thats just plain in bad taste and throw a seven keg/jello shots/and jungle juice rager. Whoever makes the most people mad wins. Last year I won with my hurricane katrina surviver costume idea (my microwave and some brown face paint put it over the top). Other former winners include a couple years ago when The Passion came out one of us was Jesus on the Cross which included an almost life-size (massive) wooden cross and a lot of blood and beer. I can't think of any really good world tragedies to shamelessly exploit this year. Any good ideas?

I apologize if anyone is offended... but thats the point.

Get a Yankees jersey (Lidle, of course) and burn it up a little bit. Too soon? Yeah, probably.

No Yankee hater here. I wanted to see the A's vs. Yanks. Just think if the Yankee's had won? He would have been playing in Oakland instead of flying into million dollar apartments. Damn.

i got my outfit. Me & My buddy are going as BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN. i found their exact same clothing they are wearing through the 1st part of the movie. Found the wrangler denim shirt with logo and the other dude's cahartt jacket and both their hats and have the boots already.

i'm gonna wear my sammies though. good excuse to wear denim.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...