2. 2. Patch?

• RJB Black Deerskin
    • Flat Head Natural Goatskin
  3. 3. Buttons?

4. 4. Rivets? (both are copper)

5. 5. Pocketbags?

• Herringbone or RJB fabric
    • Stock RJB pocketbags

Hi guys davito here, my first post on sufu. Hope this is ok. thanks for your efforts on this, i am in with the 3005

Was just about to tell you about this after seeing your 3005 post. (jawnzer)

Edited by bradl

looks like my quest for the next loose fit pair is almost finished so. if this gets 100% confirmed it'll be FH3005, excited as measurements make me think that this will fit better than TCB 50's.  :smile:  :smile:  :smile: 

I don't care about prizes. Although FH has some nice stuff lol.

And if this thing is rolling I would strongly suggest to get SuFu on that patch and everywhere else too. This is a community thing and not a store exclusive, even when Ed is doing all the work here for us, this is about us.

And I would still ask for a unique denim!

Ultimately I am going to own both the 3005 and the D105 (I guess). And so far this collaboration doesn't change anything about that plan while I do not really need a pair in between the two.

If the collab is going to use stock denim I am out, so I think, @Hogg you can not really count me in, sorry.

Man, screw your nemo! Not everyone can fit every cut :P

The thing about RJB/flat head is all of their denims kind of look the same... Nice vertical fading. That's their thing, so I don't really see the point in taking so much time and effort to develop new denim that will probably make the cost go up and delay the project... Especially since hardly anyone has the regular RJB denim.

Ed pls tell me we can get 2 cuts in on this thing, since everyone wants straight tapered as usual...

Great support going though!!

Edited by itsbenhere

I have the feeling that this would probably go the same way as the FCxSignet collab with us getting the 3005 and 3009 cuts through preorders. 

By the way Ben, do you feel like the thighs and top blocks of both cuts are similar? I'm probably going with the 3005 cut but I just wanted to make sure and ask from someone who has the experience with both cuts.

I have the feeling that this would probably go the same way as the FCxSignet collab with us getting the 3005 and 3009 cuts through preorders.

By the way Ben, do you feel like the thighs and top blocks of both cuts are similar? I'm probably going with the 3005 cut but I just wanted to make sure and ask from someone who has the experience with both cuts.

My man! Yeah from memory it's pretty much the same from thigh up, same rise etc. just 3005 obviously feels looser since no taper vs a noticeable one on the 3009. When I can I'll get some measurements of my 3009 and 3005 size 33...

Hog like I said I love the diamonds... Really like the red/black foxy posted, but there's no way that's going through :( thought the just stitched diamonds would be a compromise but still doubt it I guess... Regular rjb arcs are great though too.

And like Kyle said apparently they don't have natural diamonds, just weird yellow colored leather?

I guess what throws most people off (including me) about the diamonds is that it's just so noticeable and over the top, which doesn't really go well with the kinds of styles people are going for. I also don't know if the design of the diamonds was based off something, but it's also because traditional arcuates are actually based off of the stitching historically present on a lot of jeans. So it doesn't look as off to people not only who are knowledgeable about denim, but even to people who would just see a pair of jeans with over the top diamonds from their perspective.

oh man! I really want to be in on this but these fits are sooo large. All the measures are bigger then the Beatle Busters and I felt that those are large. Any slim cuts available or does everyone in here just want to wear JNCO's?

This.

I read the entire RJB thread this morning. And in that thing there are two, perhaps threee, solitary mentions of the regular RJB cuts, the full rest of the thread is BSP chatter.

Foxy really is the only person to have given us much of a teaser. Foxy, you tease   :happy:  :laugh2:

And let's get some natural or red leather diamonds on our arses too mmmm

Setterman ran an RJB world tour (for bigger chaps) a few years back, which wasn't that successful, but it's worth looking that thread up too. I think it ended when one of the participants half-inched the jeans!

Imo 90% of people are wearin their jeans way too tight... Yeah the fits will be loose if you're really skinny, but they still look good on skinny people. Too tight jeans on bigger dudes does not look good on the other hand!!

Also, if you want RJB denim and you're skinny just get the 105bsp or 106bsp, they'll serve you well. If I could fit those, I wouldn't care about this collab, although this one is definitely going to end up nicer in terms of details, and I'm going to be really annoying about trying to not go overboard...

You could probably size up one from 3005 because honestly the 05 feel a lot looser, but from memory they're both 33" waist once shrunk and stretched.

I like the diamonds and they're super over the top... One thing that worries me is how they'll look when the jeans are faded, they look awesome when its crispy but like I said you NEVER see these worn. So the arcs could indeed be the better choice all around.

Why I like the diamonds is because that's just who the brand is and I want a pair of RJB. Volvo is trying to get it plain no deets and stuff and that's because he loves TCB, which is fine, but minimal is just not what flat head/RJB is... It's over the top excess uniqueness. A lot of times it doesn't work (plenty of shit I'd never wear even as a huge fanboy), but when it works, it works!!!

Imo 90% of people are wearin their jeans way too tight... Yeah the fits will be loose if you're really skinny, but they still look good on skinny people. Too tight jeans on bigger dudes does not look good on the other hand!! ......

It's a personal preference in the end.  Just like i would never wear a RJB, Sunny Sports shirt

A pair of RJB's without diamonds feels like cheating!

Besides, you can always unpick the threads.

I have about 8 different pairs with different diamond configurations - unfortunately, not all are here with me in Moscow.

But let me see how many I can round up for a photo shoot over the weekend to give people an overview of what has already been done...

Ben, yeah just standard fh arcs, rivets, etc. And the new pocket stitching would be nice. I could do the rjb logo at coin pocket. But I'm saying this right now, I will probably be out if there are leather diamonds attached. I'm not sure I could get those off without leaving quite the mark.

Most of the diamonds I have handled are simply top stitched with a double lock stitch - not embroidered.

Should be easy to remove without serious marks. Especially, before first soak/wash...