2. 2. Patch?

• RJB Black Deerskin
    • Flat Head Natural Goatskin
  3. 3. Buttons?

4. 4. Rivets? (both are copper)

5. 5. Pocketbags?

• Herringbone or RJB fabric
    • Stock RJB pocketbags

I think the problem is that you write using extremely short sentences. It makes your posts seem more aggressive than maybe you intend. I would suggest not writing 4 sentences a line and telling us to chill, if you actually want us to chill.

all jokes aside, have some humility.  you acted like an ass and got called out for it.  we all can forgive and forget.  in the big scheme of things, be concerned that Ed isnt dealing with some heavy life stuff, not if he left an internet forum hanging.  

Edited by garden gnomes in space

Personally I hate the fake leather arcs, it looks okay new but that stuff doesn't age well at all, it's a really jarring contrast with the rest of a pair which is designed to age naturally.

Flat Head has gone in increasingly weird directions over the past two years or so. I don't get what they're thinking, doing stuff like this. 

Personally I hate the fake leather arcs, it looks okay new but that stuff doesn't age well at all, it's a really jarring contrast with the rest of a pair which is designed to age naturally.

Flat Head has gone in increasingly weird directions over the past two years or so. I don't get what they're thinking, doing stuff like this. 

What else do you mean by weird directions? I definitely agree at least with the type 2 for instance, though. 

Lucky for me i already have more than enough Flat Head stuff to tide me over even if I never buy another thing again...

With this development I've been thinking about another 3005 too!

• 4 months later...