FSOT: ETERNAL 811 SZ 36 ONE WASH, SAMURAI S0500XX SZ 34

cw

ETERNALS

never worn. these are slightly small on me now so i'm letting them go. open to trade offers for denim of similar quality and craft. $160, shipped in the U.S. only. 

waist: 18â€

front rise: 11.5â€

back rise: 16â€

thigh: 12.5â€

knee: 9.25â€

opening: 8.75â€

inseam: 34â€

Using spended weft dyes from Kurashiki Kojima in Okayama Prefecture, we present Eternal's long awaited jeans. This is a 14.5oz Eternal standard model that uses original denim. Traditional looms are used to weave the cotton threads together, the cloth woven with soft tension produces a special roughness and bumpy texture. You can enjoy the three dimentional fade from the bumpy texture as you wear them. The cut is Eternal's original straight legs which has a slightly tight impression. The cloth is dyed dark so that at one glance it appears to be black, once the denims are worn to a long time they begin to fade into its true color scheme.

eternal_zps4qnl7nh9.jpg[/url]

eternal2_zpsrgcam5jc.jpg[/url]

SAMURAI

soaked a couple times. never washed or dried in a machine. these are slightly small on me now so i'm letting them go. open to trade offers for denim of similar quality and craft. $140, shipped in the U.S. only.

info below...

waist: 17.75â€

front rise: 11.5â€

back rise: 15.75â€

thigh: 12.75â€

knee: 9.5â€

opening: 8.6â€

inseam: 32.5â€

This material is Samurai Jean's toughest yet. Introducing Samurai Jeans S0500XX 15 oz Otokogi Straight.To make these, only American Texas Cotton was used which is known for its roughness and gives the thread rough bumpiness. The thread is twisted tightly which makes the material twice as hard. The thread was woven together at a thread count of 6 by 6. The limited deepness coloring used to dye the outsde of the fibers pure indigo without penetrating the core so fading will occure easily with wear. Unlike the other models, this pair was woven together with strong tension and to date has driven in the most tension around the waist.When you try on these denims, the strength around the waist will increase. Weighing on 15.6 oz, these tough denims are made for Samurai original denim die-hard fans. The Selvedge portion is called 「刀耳〠Seven Ears. These denims are easy to wear and around the hip and waist are balanced without being too tight above the thigh then are tapered towards the hem. This sillhouette is narrower than the S0510XX・S3000VX and a bit wider than the S5000VX・S0110XJ.

05003_zpso9bf9bey.jpg

05002_zpsapedhz1b.jpg

05004_zpsjs0do06a.jpg

05001_zpsxmw8rxhq.jpg