PH, BBS, A1923, RO, M.A+, WM. 52/54 TOPS, 50/52 BOTTOMS, 44 SHOES. new items 10/12

cjbreed

new stuff

bbs p14-f1291+f189 size large - $650
60% cotton 40% linen
fully lined in cotton
waxed and oiled black finish. this is one of the nicest and most interesting fabrics i have ever seen. and great for cooler months. heavy and fully lined. built to last forever. fit is a slouchy anti-fit with slim legs and calf.
retail - $1220
IMG_11750-350x524.jpg

bbs bamba 1 size 45 - $650
fits a 44
material is blistered lamb with rubber detail
metal eyelets, rubberized aglets, low instep, slightly upturned toe, shape is based on a boot last, removeable insole, concealed lacing
soles are in great shape, heel tap for protection from day 1
retail - $1380
29xj4wo.jpg

my own pics are forthcoming

here is a link to the album.

the purge

all prices are before shipping and paypal fees.

sorry for the poor quality photos, especially on the pants. please trust that all items are in excellent condition. many of the tops have never been worn.

jackets

m.a+ aviator - $900
heavy japanese cotton jersey. black (looks kinda black/grey). size 52, fits true to size. pretty warm. amazing fabric and perfect condition.

m.a+ double layer outer pockets jacket - sold
heavy japanese cotton jersey with wool inserts and extended sleeve. sleeves are lined. size 54, fits 52. pretty warm. amazing fabric, carbon color, and perfect condition.

rick owens soft blazer.  - sold
black. wool/silk fabric. as new condition but slightly tapered in the body.

paul harnden unlined norfolk - sold
black with very faint and very thin multi colored pinstripes. almost unnoticeable. size xl. fits a 52. i had this tapered in the body. it was cut too full and looks 1000% better now.

boris bidjan saberi hand dyed horse hide leather jacket - sold
size xl, fits a 52. hand dyed and hand stitched horse leather. stunning piece that currently retails for $4,800. J2 F235

tops

rick owens merino wool knit sweater in dark shadow size xl - sold
current season versions priced at $600 to $800 or more.
this is a soft, luxurious fabric. the color is a true dark shadow. that gray/purple bruise color.

boris bidjan saberi long sleeve knit/tee - sold
size xl. black. cotton/cashmere. thumb hook rather than gloved sleeve. i had this one shortened because it was far too long. it is now the length of a standard bbs tee, so still long.

boris bidjan saberi long sleeve tee - sold
size xl. brand new never worn. cotton/cashmere. gloved sleeve.

boris bidjan saberi double layer long sleeve knit/tee - sold
size xl. this one is two layers of fabric fused together. the outer layer is spongey and designed to erode. the inner layer is the standard bbs cotton/cashmere fabric. raw asymmetrical hem. gloved sleeve. inner strap. awesome.

boris bidjan saberi ninja hooded long sleeve tee - sold
size xl. cotton/cashmere. gloved sleeve. totally awesome. worn once.

boris bidjan saberi short sleeve tee - sold
brand new never worn. cotton/cashmere. a classic.

bottoms

boris bidjan saberi p13 f178 - sold
size L fits a 50. black. classic. taped seams. these have seen a good bit of wear, but still lots of life in them

boris bidjan saberi p11 f178 - sold
another classic. black size L fits a 50/52. very little use. in like new condition.

boris bidjan saberi p14 f1904 - sold
size L fits a 50. black. one of bbs most expensive fabrics. richly dense and dark black. barely used. this model is pretty rare

boris bidjan saberi p1 f1904 - sold
size xl fits a 50/52. same amazing fabric and again barely used. google

zam barrett soft j pant - sold
black size 50, fits true. very nice soft and warm cotton. a perfect fall winter pant.

shoes

a1923 kangaroo leather sneaker with ankle straps - sold
size 44, fits true. like new condition. with heel tap. an amazing shoe that will last forever. no troublesome laces and eyelets. kangaroo is such a great leather for shoes.

m.a+ classic ankle boot - sold
size 44 and fits true. this is vachetta calf leather, which is intended to age and develop a patina with wear. these were originally petrol color but i had them dyed black at the firm nyc and they look perfect. you'd never know if i didn't tell you. m.a+ footwear is probably the best out there right now and wildly expensive so take advantage of this opportunity!

accessories

m.a+ silver staple leather wrist strap - sold
a classic piece. its seen some wear but is none the worse for it. very nice...

werkstatt munchen skull and dogtag pendant necklace - sold
like new. no explanation needed really.

Edited by cjbreed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...