Sz 1/XS Galore! New Items (11/10)! FS: CDG Skirted Trousers, DBSS Cardigan & Sweater, Julius x Gordini Jacket, TVA Cardigan

Denpatou

Hi sufu, trying to trim down my wardrobe to the bare minimum of shit I actually wear. I've sold to and bought from many users on here, feel free to PM me for any additional information regarding an item or if you feel that references are needed. Reasonable offers will be considered, but please no lowballing--these prices are already pretty low! That said, all prices listed are in USD and include shipping within the continental US (Paypal only). PM me for international shipping quotes.

Also willing to consider trades for any of the following brands in size 1/XS/XXS: Julius/MA_Julius, the Viridi-anne, Diet Butcher Slim Skin, Lad Musician, Comme des Garcons, Undercover, Ann Demeulemeester~

Comme des Garcons
Skirted Trousers (SS) - $145

showpage_cdg01.jpg

These wool trousers were produced in 2006, and are some of the nicest I've come across--it's a shame I have to part with them, but I just can't seem to work them into my wardrobe (maybe if they were black...). The color is a beautifully deep navy, featuring equally beautiful finishing, and a slim fit through the leg. The skirt is not removable and fastens via two small calfskin leather belts at the right hip, overlaying a zip fly with a hidden clasp closure. These are from the women's line (Comme Comme, tagged size SS), and are thus suitable for a 26-28" waist and definitely no larger than that. They were seemingly unworn when I received them (I've only worn them twice myself), and the label and care tags are in immaculate condition--I'd easily rate these a 9.5/10.

Diet Butcher Slim Skin
Paneled Cardigan (1) - $105

showpage_dbss01.jpg

01 02

This rayon cardigan, from SS10 "Thorn," features two large drape pockets at the front, with some interesting paneling at the shoulders and torso. The top buttonhole is a little stretched out (I received it this way), but it's nothing a few extra stitches of black thread wouldn't fix. I've tried my best to capture it in the third picture. Overall, I'd rate its condition at a very conservative 7.5/10.

The Viridi-anne
Double Layered Zip Cardigan (1) - $105

showpage_tvacardi01.jpg

One of my favorite pieces from one of my favorite seasons, SS10. Two two-way zippers zip away (say that five times fast!) to reveal a sort of cardigan/tee hybrid underlayer. The layers can be worn together or separately, allowing the wearer a range of styling possibilities. This one has seen its fair share of wear, but beyond some light fading and pilling, there are no holes, tears, or stains to speak of. Overall, I'd say its condition is a solid 7/10.

A.P.C. Madras
Petit Standard (25) - SOLD

Diet Butcher Slim Skin
Torn Knit Sweater (1) - SOLD

Julius

Layered Tee (1) - SOLD

Julius x Gordini
Waxed Knit Jut Neck Jacket (1) - SOLD

MA_Julius
Cowl Neck Coat (1) - SOLD

MA_Julius
Layered Longsleeve (1) - SOLD