slim black jeans

April77, seriously shit fits amazing and it's ACTUALLY SKINNY. I'm 6'2" 150 lbs and got their skinniest fit and they look Slimane tier. I feel goat when bitches mire my sticks and then they look down at their sequoia tree trunks.

How is the quality? I remember being quite dissapointent when I bought some blue jeans from them back in 2008.

Acne Ace Cash have been my daily jeans since March. Best fitting jeans I've owned. Some areas have faded but they remained pretty much the same color. Can someone clarify if Ace Cash are slimmer than Max?

Edited by Mister Wayne

• 2 weeks later...

Recently bought a pair of max cashes from TBS for a good price. I actually sized down one from true waist and it fits pretty good, actually looser through the leg than I normally wear. But good for being slim and not skinny.

Vinegar/dye smell still funky as hell though. Hoping it'll go away soon. 

I can post a fit pic tomor. I wear 32 in pants but I usually size down one for jeans. I tried on both the 31 and 32 and bought the 31s. 32 would have worked for me too, just a little more relaxed fit. The rise is medium-ish so Id say you can size down 1 pretty easily. They have a little stretch too so they are easy to move around in. The 31s are about 18cm at the hem. They are pretty slim by my standards but then my legs aren't that skinny. 

Sorry for being late on the fit pic, but I´m quite busy atm. I don´t wanna let nobody down so I´m just gonna repost my WAYWT pic in here:

2ibcjl4.jpg

As for the fit I can say the Aces are slim, but not skin-tight like my Nudie Tight Long Johns. Since I´ve been wearing only these for 3 years it took a day or two to get used to a new silhouette but now I gotta say I like the Aces a bit more. The fit is more "mature" and I really like the depth of the black. The only thing that bothers me sometimes is the way these jeans seem to attract lint like crazy and the way they smelled when I got them (kinda like vinegar).

Oh btw I wear a 34/34 in Nudies and 34/34 in Acne.

I hope I could help out a bit, again sorry for the delay.

Edited by Landadel

surprised it took until page 2 for julian reds to get a mention.  ive never had the hobokens but the dark dancers were the ish

but yeah besides those relics acne cash is probably overall the best

some drskdhw detroits are nice and are sometimes cheap on yoox but quality and sizing are inconsistent

the non super tapered n(n) jeans are great too but increasingly rare

dior jeans are nice too fitwise but im just not really a fan of the clasp on some of them and the thin fabric