FS: Dior 19CM (26), BOO, EG, Gitman

seanhaus

My first resolution of 2013 is starting to clear out my closet, so you'll probably be seeing alot of me in the coming few weeks posting alot of EG, Band of Outsiders, APC and Gitman goods.

Paypal: [email protected]

Shipping: $10 per item unless you buy two, then I will cover the shipping. I'll ship via USPS Priority Mail w/ tracking. Ships from Portland, Oregon.

dior_1.jpg

Item: Dior 19cm Blue Raw (MIJ)

Size: 26

Price: $305

Condition: 9.5/10

These were purchased from LVR in May of this year. I've worn them maybe half a dozen times. In fact, I'm pretty sure I still even have the DH tag laying around if you want it. Size 26 is really hard to come by and not sold in the U.S. so they are pretty coveted. No marks or anything like that.

gitman_1.jpg

Item: Gitman Vintage Pattern Shirt (SS 2012)

Size: XS

Price: $100

Condition: 10/10

People seemed to love this shirt when it came out. I fell into the hype but it just doesn't fit into my new style all that well. It has a really interesting texture and coloring. Cold washed and hang dried once.

boo_4.jpg

Item: Band of Outsiders Micro Plaid Shirt (SS 2012)

Price: $110

Condition: 10/10

I actually really love this shirt, but I have it in two other colorways so it's got to go. Worn a couple of times and cold washed/hang dried.

eg_1.jpg

Item: Engineered Garments Shawl Caridgan

Price: $100

Condition: 8/10

This piece was super spendy when I bought it. I've worn it probably about 10 times here and there. There is a fair amount of pilling but the EG fit remains true. This piece is incredibly worm but light enough to wear in the Spring time too. Looks really fresh left opened or buttoned up. I haven't dry cleaned it yet, but it's been worn so seldomly that I haven't had a reason to.

Edited by seanhaus

• 6 months later...