RRL Rodeo Ralph Lauren

narin

sized down 4??

how could you button up your jeans very first time?

did you also sized down also your beautiful sufu660?

Could just barely button the RRL's the first 5 wears or so, but after they loosened up they were great. They are a very straight cut and have large pockets and high rise, so I wanted to size down for a slightly more flattering fit.

660's were a 33W, actual waist size is ~36, so -3 on the tag and probably -1.5 on actual fit since they were about 37" raw and shrank to 34.5-35"

I went into the city to buy my own pair of RRL Slims, with the intention of selling them online... But getting them home Im so tempted to keep them... they are soo heavy and the stitching is thiiiick... THESE JEANS MAKE MY APCs look like a cheap POS. and ppls pics of wear on these are amazing... if i keep them. I WILL NEVER WASH THEM.

I have a blue RRL chambray in medium if anyone is interested. I took off the tags but never wore it because it was too big. I was hoping to get it altered, but it's just been sitting around.

I think it's time to put it up for sale as I can use the money. P2P measurement is 21". I paid $110 for it new. I'd let it go for $80. Pretty good deal for a brand new RRL chambray if you ask me. PM me if you're interested.

I have a blue RRL chambray in medium if anyone is interested. I took off the tags but never wore it because it was too big. I was hoping to get it altered, but it's just been sitting around.

I think it's time to put it up for sale as I can use the money. P2P measurement is 21". I paid $110 for it new. I'd let it go for $80. Pretty good deal for a brand new RRL chambray if you ask me. PM me if you're interested.

Could you post some pics please dochunter?