FS: XS/M/36/1/2 - A.P.C., April 77, Number (N)ine, Surface to Air, the Viridi-anne

Denpatou

Hi sufu, trying to trim down my wardrobe to the bare minimum of shit I actually wear. I've sold to and bought from many users on here, feel free to PM me for any additional information regarding an item or if you feel that references are needed. Reasonable offers will be considered, but please no lowballing--these prices are already pretty low! That said, all prices listed are in USD and include shipping within the continental US (Paypal only). PM me for international shipping quotes.

April 77 Records

Money Satellite (36) - $40>>$30>>$25

2.jpg

This classic slim fitting shirt features a broken collar and hidden button placket. Worn and washed gently one time--the shirt's still a little wrinkled from the wash, so it could use an ironing. If necessary, I can have this piece dry cleaned before shipment.

Measurements:

Pit to pit: 17.5"

Shoulder to shoulder: 14.5"

Back of collar to hem: 29"

Sleeve length: 27"

Julius

317PAM32 Waxed Knit Twist Pants (1) - $350

317pam32promo.jpg

Not much to say about these that hasn't already been said, best Julius denim ever. These have been altered to fit a 28" waist, while the length remains unaltered.

Julius

317PAM11 Bending Pants (1) - $350

317pam11promo.jpg

Excellent jeans, heavy as fuck, blah, blah, blah... These have also been altered to fit a 28" waist, while the length remains unaltered.

Odyn Vovk

Curved Seam Tee (S) - $50

ov.jpg

Odyn Vovk produces this piece each season--the elongated torso and curved seam construction cause some very nice twisting and bunching at the waist. This particular tee is labeled small but fits identical to my other curved seam tee in black/XS.

A.P.C.

"Man" Tee (XS) - SOLD

April 77

Sample Parka (M) - SOLD

N(N) by Number (N)ine

Ribbed Tank Top (2) - SOLD

Surface to Air

Distressed Denim Jacket (XS) - SOLD

The Viridi-anne

Deconstructed Trench (36) - SOLD

The Viridi-anne

Twisted Seam Double Layer Polo (1) - SOLD