not really, got a story behind that one.

ex gf of a bro had this one friend we would always say was a closet-homo and she'd always defend.

du went to europe to "find himself". he comes back and the first thing he tells the girl is how he had sex with two guys. AT THE SAME TIME.

so, yeah.

It was Alex's decision. I was perfectly comfortable continuing out relationship as I enjoyed a lot of it.

Anyways, this girl shows up half an hour late and leaves fifteen minutes later. Says she was busy and shouldn't have gone out today but didn't want to just bail. She essentially told me she wasn't interested. Lame. Forever alone.

One of my friends was dating a psycho bitch and she ended up leaving him because she 'needed to find herself'. I was so relieved because I had a vibe that she would try to stab him or kill herself if he initiated a break up.

I see a trend happening here...

Edit: Dovo.. What's your take on crazy bitches?

Edited by Lozinski

Honestly, in my experience crazy girls don't bring enough to the game to warrant the effort. The ones I've known haven't fucked better, or been more exciting...maybe when I was young and inexperienced it was cool having a crazy girl show me the ropes when I was too nervous, but once you've been around a bit it gets was more annoying than anything else. I guess it makes for good Sufu stories, but other than that...nah. I'm about those girls that don't quite know what they want (marriage, etc), but are free enough to go be active and do cool shit.

I don't mind quirks. My last few relationships have both started out of no where and then ended abruptly as well.

Alex, to my knowledge, wasn't clinically diagnosed with anything crazy related. My previous girlfriend though was bipolar and took meds. On top of being bipolar she suffered from many suburban white girl ailments. I didn't hold any of that against them and I felt that in both cases we had great relationships until they fell apart quickly and I lost both of them to Europe (this is a pattern).

When I was with Alex she did a lot of weird things. Things between us were generally good but there were plenty of times that I thought about what the hell I was doing. I'd wake up every morning and wonder if she was going to do that day. It was exciting but after a while it became taxing. I was comfortable though and I could tell she was too.

We fell into a groove that just worked. She would do her weird things but we just rolled forward. It wasn't until the end of our relationship which I felt like I was going to wake up one day and we would be married and have kids. That scared me. It just seemed like I was getting trapped into the track of becoming a young father of twenty with a million in debt or worse.

But then she broke up with me.

Alex was a lot of fun, most of the time, but she also was dangerous, I still doubt in a violent way but definitely in a settling down way. And I think that's why she, and my previous girlfriend, broke it off the way they did. They saw and felt the same way as I did, this developing super-comfort. And what's a great way to stop that? Getting far away from it.

Perhaps it's not what they're doing but what I'm doing or not doing. Instead of being vocal about what Alex could or couldn't do I just shared stories of her craziness on the Internet.

Perhaps I'm enabling girls to go crazy as I'm so passive about it. Perhaps these patterns in my relationships are a never ending cycle perpetrated by myself. Perhaps I'm noticing these patterns because I got a 18 on my autism score.

maybe this is more of a preemptive superakward post

but i met an amazon-sized girl on new year's eve (sup lozinski) and she wants to go for drinks this week

i'm thinking she also wants the chorizo so i'll go and drink heavily for the lulz of it

will report back how it goes

Edit: Dovo.. What's your take on crazy bitches?

I sort of dated this chick who was completely insane, heavily medicated (she once got her purse stolen from a party because it was full of pills), and bi-polar.

Honestly she was probably one of the sweetest girls i have ever met and will ever meet in my life. but since all of her emotions were essentially turbocharged shed be scary as fuck when she was angry. whenever she tried to pull some of that crazy shit on me id just straight up tell her i wasn't havin any of that and shed stop.

but, ill never fuck with a crazy chick ever again. I'm not trying to be about that always looking over my shoulder life scared shell watch romeo and juliet or some sad love story and try to kill me and/or herself in the name of love.

Met this girl last week, seems super nice, been chatting a bit, really cute. Maybe a bit rigid, but could be a good thing right now. Kinda get the vibe she's looking for a lifepartner, not sure how that's gonna play out, but gonna take her out anyways I think. Kinda excited to go on a date tho.

fuck, been chatting this girl up and this might be a sketchy proposition. She literally told me she doesn't go out, has 2 cats, listens to Celine Dion, hates to travel...and has a Jumpman logo tattooed on her back. I'm not sure what to do with this one. She's def cute enough, I have no idea what could unfold here. Actually, I know exactly what's gonna unfold here. Nothing.

just had the most insane 24hrs imaginable. Went to SF for Bay2Breakers, got in last night...went to Mezzanine for some House / reunion show. Met this 37 yo girl/woman, both super faded, danced and made out all night. Tried to get her out of there, she was way about it, but her sober friend/DD cockblocked super hard. I guess she's about to get serious with some guy...I wanted to be that last mistake. Not about to look for her, but I got this feeling she's gonna find me. I guess she's some high up at Levis, super successful or something...and def way hot. Petite blonde, great body. I never even thought about older girls really before, completely shifted my mindset. Slept 3 hours, then hit B2B, drank all morning and danced with random girls thru the streets. I think I'm in sensory overload right now. Felt way good.

thats whatsup okay.

had a good day/night yesterday too. instead of trying almost too hard to not be shy and all that other shit, i think i finally truly embraced me for me. instead of me getting lucky with some girl confusing my nervousness with me being too cool for school, i just said fuck it and decided to let things fall where they may. wound up meeting some cool people and actually had conversations with them (i know that don't seem like too big of a feat but thats great lengths for me) and at night i wound up meeting a bunch of cool chicks n shit too.

this must be what growing up feels like.

My old coworker (32 year old chick who I've always kept in contact with/gone hiking with etc) hit me up late last night implying that she wanted flop and for me to consider it a graduation gift.

not really sure if serious yet. will report back.

I don't know why this didn't click sooner, it's so fucking obvious, but honestly I've completely shifted how I approach virtually everyone I meet and it's made a massive difference. Where I used to just go through my daily life/routine with my head down, not really engaging people wherever I am (figure I did enough of that at work anyways), I've started smiling and small talking up people just wherever I am...and it's had a massive impact on how I feel, and how women respond to me. There are times I have to force myself to stick with it, but it pays off 100x, and I generally feel more confident and better all around. Not enough to come off as cheesy, but just genuine, and taking a real interest in how the people I meet are doing and what they're all about, even if it's brief. It kinda hit me that if the roles were reversed, would I want to interact with the "old" me, or the person I'm working on becoming?

• 2 weeks later...

met with augustus and his friends for poutine and drinks the other night but they left around 1-2am cause they had to wake up early

I was pretty tipsy and thought the night was still young so i was like yolo and I texted a girl I hadn't seen in weeks "saw you on St. Laurent tonight" (the truth is I didn't)

She replied seconds later "dafuq I'm at blizzarts come see me"

Got there, we started drinking and flirting and that eventually led us to her place where I sealed the deal

Thank you dovo

Edited by boy better know

xpost

Everyone has one of those, man. After you go through one bad one, you start to realize there are WAY too many people in the world to let just one fuck with you like that. At the end of the day, you need to look out for #1 (yourself...).

Realizing self-worth is potentially the greatest advice I can give to anyone. Unless you completely fucked your girlfriend over (in which case you probably wouldn't care if you were together or not), then don't put up with the bullshit. I used to be like that too. I would put in sooo much effort to get very little in return, but I was happy to accept it. After putting in all my effort and still getting shat on, I just called it quits. I realized there are plenty of women out there that would be grateful to be with someone like me, and it's helped immensely.

It's not about being a player, or being cold to girls or any of that stupid shit. It's about treating someone the way you want to be treated. If you put in effort and the other person isn't reciprocating, then bounce. Why put up with that?

• 2 weeks later...

been out dating and meeting girls a bunch over the last couple months. met more girls than i thought i would, and while it's been fun and exciting and all that, i actually got this one girl i been seeing laid up on me in bed right now, asleep while i fuck w her hair and watch a movie...and it feels really good actually. Kinda missed this part more than I expected.

I've finally learned how to stop beating around the bush so much with chicks and finally how to just man up and be a straight shooter.

its working fuckin wonders.

honestly dovo i think that's my biggest issue right now. something about my demeanor/body language/whatever puts me immediately in the friend zone every damn time.

get a wingwoman to go to bat for you then go talk to girls to see what works with your personality and body and what doesn't

i'm a recovering introvert chump by djrajio standards and it has worked for me

been seeing this one chick, but im more way interested in another one, in the space of 2 weeks i fucked it up.

how to be the man when a particular girl turns you to a chump dovo?

ugh hate that shit. I just learned to go with whatever one is throwing herself your way. much better than trying to sideline some chick.

been seeing this one chick, but im more way interested in another one, in the space of 2 weeks i fucked it up.

how to be the man when a particular girl turns you to a chump dovo?

I know this life. I was in a similar position until i realized, damn, i don't want either of them. but when it comes to the girl you fucked up with i feel like it can go two ways, either she's super into you and you can do no wrong and you know this or you're like the majority of people and you do one thing and it feels like you fucked it all up. Give the broad some space, do your own thing and let her do hers. If you feel the need to wanna talk to her, do it when you actually have something to say. You may find that she likes you way more than you think or you might find that you never really gave a fuck about her. Never force things, i learned that the hard way. (no rapist)

honestly dovo i think that's my biggest issue right now. something about my demeanor/body language/whatever puts me immediately in the friend zone every damn time.

I also know this life and feel so fucking well. you have to be down with yourself before you can expect any girl to be down with you. Its like girls can smell that shit. Im not saying go be some douchebag cause that really aint the answer imo. Just get comfortable with what makes you you. The girls will flock to you bruh.

Edited by dovo